1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Self help by ocean man

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Oceanman1, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Oceanman1

Oceanman1 Fapstronaut

What’s going on nofappers, today is my 100 NoFAP/ semen retention. Just want to say ask me any question and I’ll answer then truthfully. Weather if it’s about what happen, habits, how I feel, girls and attraction.... whatever and thanks for the questions.

2. Dim Meadow

Dim Meadow Fapstronaut

Have you found that during your journey of NoFap thus far you've picked up a different a different bad or unproductive or negative habit to take place of masturbation?

For example: before, you used to PMO but now since you've stopped that you've started X (e.g playing craploads of videogames) instead.

Oceanman1 likes this.
  3. Oceanman1

Oceanman1 Fapstronaut

At first yes, laying on coach with my phone, but what’s the first step to knowing you have a bad habit or addiction is realizing that you are in one, so I told myself I would only reward myself with my phone after a get a few things done with my dream goals. At first it wasn’t easy but after 3 weeks that became a habit now I love to work on my goals and getting shit done.

4. Oceanman1

Oceanman1 Fapstronaut

I would tell you to have a morning routine before 1 PM, after you complete it you could play video games for 1 hour, then work on a goal you always wanted then after that play video games for another hour, reward yourself but after doing it for a month play for 35 min, then next month play for 25 the. Decrease the time until you’re not spending any time at all playing video games. Also don’t try to quit it all right away or you will come back.