1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

813 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

433 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. -Nevermore-

-Nevermore- Fapstronaut

Hey brodas, everything is working nice. I have been having sex with my ex. It makes me feel a little bit confuse about my feelings, but actually, I enjoy too much spending time with her. So, for now, I'm just living easily, not overthinking that stuff, instead of it I'm just feeling, enjoying and laughing. I wanna share this experience with you because I think I find out why confidence is essential in every social relation. When you are confident about yourself, you switch yourself for your best self. The better way to live is being your own best version.
    Day 11

Kratos_GOW and Baz-9 like this.
  2. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Checking in: Day twenty-eight.

3. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

4. Malakas

Malakas Fapstronaut

You are doing a great job man, keep it strong!

5. Malakas

Malakas Fapstronaut

6. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

@Malakas thank you for your kind words! I appreciate your support and resilience. Peace be with you today :)

7. )(__Castel__)(

)(__Castel__)( Fapstronaut

8. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Our boy had been getting some booty. You sneaky bastard. I m happy for you, your relationships are your choice man so make right decisions, you know better. Anyway, any anxiety issues while getting cozy with her?

-Nevermore- likes this.
  9. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Sorry but i dont remember you starting from 0 and checking in daily

the alpha project likes this.
  10. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Everyone is doing great, so happy seeing you all going strong.

11. The Unbeatable

The Unbeatable Fapstronaut

yep i had relapsed and whole thing changed at once! I had no hope for the future at the moment when i relapsed. That was really bad!

Kratos_GOW and fg4795 like this.
  12. The Unbeatable

13. The Unbeatable

Its getting harder ! But that's better because controling the urges building up the mental strength!

14. it is not supposed to be easy but worth it. You already did it my friend so you can do it again. keep standing

anyway daily check day 80
    today I was impressed with my resolution about getting things done immediately after I said I'll do them
    I am creating a path for a brighter future and so do you
    let's keep going

15. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Yeah it hurts. I saw people talking about relapsing after a good streak. Its like everything went to shit really fast.

franed98 likes this.
  16. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Chech in day 15. Hah, i made it. 15 days. Crazy urges but i fought them. I will make it to the very end. Had fun hanging around with people and talking to strangers with no anxiety at all. Air felt nice, songs were sweet, sunset was beautiful to look at. Its true that you start to appreciate small things. Even now i looked at moon and it looks amazing. I am getting better and better. But i have a long way to go. Lets go there together!