1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

32 days, stronger than ever

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by AncestralWarrior, Nov 30, 2019.

Tags:
  1. AncestralWarrior

AncestralWarrior Fapstronaut

I decided to make a little post celebrating 32 days of sobriety. This is to a PMO-free life. Thank you guys for sticking along, and I'm rooting for all of you! We can call break this addiction!

2. 4DCreator

4DCreator Fapstronaut

3. AncestralWarrior

4. 4DCreator

4DCreator Fapstronaut

For me it is very difficult to go beyond 3-4 days ..in the most difficult case beyond 6-7 days...

5. AncestralWarrior

I've been on an entire relapse era. A whole 1-2 years where I made no progress and never went further than 3 days. It's all about momentum, and how you use your environment to sustain yourself. Trust your intuition and move forward!

Mirach and Ghost237 like this.
  6. Congrats brother! I just relapsed last night, but it's encouraging to see your win! Stay strong for us little guys!

AncestralWarrior likes this.
  7. Ghost237

Ghost237 Fapstronaut

couldn’t agree more! I went from not going more than 3-4 days without PMO for 6-7 years, to a streak of 12/relapse 20/relapse and an currently on day 12 with no signs of letting up. I’ve never been more confident that I can beat this

8. AncestralWarrior

Thank you all very much! @Ghost237 makes a great point. It's nearly impossible to do all of this in a short time span. Breaking any addiction takes a lot of time. We can do this!

9. BiggaIvchenko

BiggaIvchenko Fapstronaut