1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Over 2 years of NoFap that completely changed my life!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by KingK, Dec 1, 2019.

1. KingK

KingK Fapstronaut

Good going, man. I only posted it here so as to inspire more brothers.

Honestly, let me tell you something, even the WORST sex you'll ever have is 10000000000 times better than the best session of M you'll ever have. Don't fuck yourself. When you've rebooted, you'll get girls and the sex will be so much better. Don't fuck with your dick. There's too many benefits not to.

BraveBear likes this.
  2. KingK

KingK Fapstronaut

No.

That being said, I do get urges. Like lately, I found out about this star through reddit and found myself looking her up on Instagram but then I slapped myself in the face and was like "What the FUCK are you doing?" and put that shit down.

3. KingK

KingK Fapstronaut

Honestly, I've never really paid attention to it. I just moved on with my life, trying to do everything to its fullest potential.

However, you're doing semen retention so I don't know, our cases are different. I still O'd with a partner.

4. theoptimist

theoptimist Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing your motivating story!

5. coldhearted

coldhearted Fapstronaut

6. This

swordsman163 likes this.
  7. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

not gonna lie, bro! I am so fucking envious of your benefit number 1....lol only because I always want to be that guy but never been able to. I know that looks dont matter much, its the confidence, I am sure if I am at my best, working hard on my goals, I can get a GF but its getting there thats the most difficult thing.

8. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

Hating masturbation at 12 is not really a good thing man. It's quiete unnatural. Maybe your sexual issues start right from there.