1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Snakeloa

Snakeloa Fapstronaut

@cr7da8055 @Alex_Al VS
    This is my sunday Check-in. I am doing very well. Not troubles so far. How are you guys?

2. Nice :) thank you for joining you'll be against @Jack_of_Amsterdam
    Good to see you brother Alhamdulillah. The duels is great again with the help of everyone on here.

I'll duel you too, just reach 3 days first and then we fight. How are you and how have you been?
    @L'empereur hope you will be back on the long streaks one day, i really think you can be the best on here if you wanted and think it would benefit you, i did read your journal though and i understand your logic.

Jeff Boyder likes this.
  3. How are you my friend?

Jeff Boyder likes this.
  4. Today I was aroused by a girl and I found it happening 10 minutes after . Feeling like full balls that wanna go empty so bad it lies my brain it is urination... So bad... 2-3 hours after I was good . But after 10+ , 20+ days I get so easily aroused and it is not my brains but my balls making the problems for me.

Guy here advised me to do sex. But those women are no good . They only want validation and their needs met. Nobody REALLY cares about me. They all lying, they look what is good for them . They bring so much drama , so much intrigues with it. Limitations . Etc . All are the same. And all will say they different . That too makes them same .

I can be a good manipulator . I can be a ''dark seducer'', know game, can play game. I don't want to . Cause all them females playing games on the regular .

Sex for validation, Time, Nerves etc, ain't worth it. He says Sex is better than MO. But he is not right . It is better if the girl respects you and cares TOO much about you. Which is an unicorn.

Much love .

5. Today I asked a girl for her number . Her reply. '' I got somebody in my country...'' Highlight COUNTRY, he is in a different country, okay. I believe her cause she is a shinobi like me, didn't want to talk with nobody but me today . I though, was most talkative and organised sports too much today . However, when I ask for a number, while we doing sports.. It can be to do sports again together, right? I will be going no more to that place where we played , so I wanted to play again sometimes . But her thoughts like any other is ROMANCE .

Same situation, weeks ago, but a male. I asked for his number, because we were playing at the same time . Now we still play, I inviting him to play on a different place and he invites me on lunch on the regular . A good friendship.

There is an opportunity, always, she is lying because she doesn't like me, but she was throwing choosing signals and was kind of ready for the ask . Though, she is thinking about somebody in another country, feeling low on the regular , probably talking to him on skype everyday till they separate and why in the process she doesn't like to have fun? Cause she thinking bout romance and because ''HE wouldn't like it'' I bet if we in the same room he is not somebody who's not going to have the opportunity to like me. If you know what I mean.

I was in a women house today, in her bed, but didn't want to do none . Another is looking for my validation the regular. This thing precious .

Rejection is great experience. That is what players got to get used to. Though, I am born player, I don't want to play games .

Much love .

6. One more. PG 13 . Paul George is gangsta . Pull-up is vintage. Bang. Happiness is seeing him bodies people on the regular. Left, right . Man down .

Much love .

7. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

8. I agree with you, he is not right i dont think. Have you tried fasting? This usually restrains desires for me. Also i have the same urination thing, sometimes after i go though i get a lot of relief also i wash w cold water.

Jeff Boyder likes this.
  9. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Such a great concept. Nothing like some 1-on-1 action!!

10. Timmyrogger

Timmyrogger Fapstronaut

Day 12 check in had a wet dream i hope that is not a voilation of agreement

11. Timmyrogger

Timmyrogger Fapstronaut

@cr7da8055 great man 126 days is indeed achievement.
    I will break your record with the grace of Almighty

12. Jeff Boyder

Jeff Boyder Fapstronaut

Well, since December started, I feel stronger than ever, and I think I can take on someone now. I'm on day 3

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  13. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@control your life Checking in for the day. Got distracted a lot this day, but I'll manage

14. Thanks so much! Ill set you up soon.
    Thats fine, cant stop wet dreams and it's the natural release. Just keep fighting :)

Go again harder @LEPAGE. Learn your triggers and remove them.

15. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 168 here pal. Going well. Well i have temptations sometimes to masturbate, to be honest. Before 4-5 days while i was taking a shower i start to do it... But in a few seconds i stop. Maybe i have to try cold showers but here is my weak spot. Especially now in the middle of winter. So everytime in the shower i fight with it. Still standing... 6 months isnt so far away from me now... 12 days left!

16. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

17. Ive never made it that high and never m in my shower but my advice would be try have a routine when u go in the shower anyway so you can wash like everything properly and quickly and dont waste any time once you are clean completely. Could ask people here with higher streak aswell.

Alex_Al and Jeff Boyder like this.
  18. Talove

Talove Fapstronaut

Cold showers are kind of weird, especially if it is winter. But even if it is, after waking up I like to just jump in, no hesitance. I know it will wake me up instantly and set the mood for the day. It gets me excited. A cold shower is better than no cold shower most of the time. I stay in there until I feel awake and then get out. If it is absolutely freezing, 30 secs or a minute is fine. Trust me, you'll know when to get out lol. There isn't much to do besides that initial jump. Try and get your face, spine, and chest areas. This will really get you going. And you can even challenge yourself a bit and hold the cold water directly on a part of your body until you can't take it. This is really nice on the spine.

When I want to wash my hair or body, I do it at night. In morning I like to just jump in and get out, I don't like to think about how I look, or much of anything else. I just like a pure cold shower at that time. So typically at night if I wash, I start off with warm water. As I wash, if I feel too hot I slowly start to turn the water down until it is eventually cool and then eventually the freezing cold shower. But it is not as intense and is more calming as it is cooling you off since you previously had hot water. This is just me personally, but since starting cold showers, it just doesn't feel right anymore to come out of the shower steaming hot. Unless I am actually freezing because of the weather. Even at night, it just makes me feel heavy and lazy. But the coolness is a fresh and alert feeling. This can actually help you sleep better surprisingly. You can still do a cold shower at night as well. It makes you feel like you are washing off your worries about the day and going to sleep with a clear head. As long as it ends in a cooling affect it has done its purpose.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
  19. belio123

belio123 Fapstronaut

20. franed98

franed98 Fapstronaut

check in day 8. Only moving forward