1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Penis Exercises and NoFap

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by BillyBobBoBoBo, Apr 19, 2019.

PE Yay or Nay

1. Yay

18 vote(s)
    31.6%
  2. Nay

41 vote(s)
    71.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Jup1t3r

Jup1t3r Fapstronaut

What the hell is penis exercise? I’m so confused.

2. britneyj28

britneyj28 New Fapstronaut

1. Grip the head of your penis.
    2. Pull your penis upward, stretching it out for about 10 seconds.
    3. Pull your penis to the left for another 10 seconds, then to the right.
    4. Repeat these steps once or twice a day for about 5 minutes.
    5. Place your penis inside the air-filled chamber.
    6. Use the pump mechanism to suck the air out of the chamber. This pulls blood into your penis, causing it to become erect.
    7. Attach the included ring or clamp to your penis to keep it erect for up to 30 minutes. It’s safe to have sex or masturbate during this time.
    If you don't getting during sexual intercourse, than take Cenforce 100, Vidalista 20 for getting hard and living healthy sexual life.

3. PaulD2000

PaulD2000 Fapstronaut

I don't think its healthy to start penis exercises when in early recovery. This would be making you focus on the part of your body you want to avoid. I am speaking from experience. I was feeling great after a month of NoFap and thought I was improving everything and developing myself. With hindsight I think sub-consciously I was just giving my dick the attention I deeply want to in a supposedly healthy way. Long story short, it would swell too much and I'd end up beating off!

marr708 likes this.