1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

813 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

433 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

There are many posts in this thread where people share what has worked for them.

The common theme I see in people that succeed is that they cut out all the roads to pmo. Everyone has heir own ways. You have to identify yours. Then cut them out.

Second, all those who succeed create new habits every day. You have to find yours. Some common ones are meditation, exercise, eating healthy, reading inspiring literature and being an active participant in the challenge.

You can change your life. If you want to. And there are many Spartans here you can lean on. Good luck

2. What to do? Nobody has the perfect answer for this question but you. You mentioned you're overweight as first thing like it was really important. Then go to the gym. the answer in not in the results but in the process. I don't know what you should do but I know that you should do something and trust the process, @the alpha project is right you have many friends here, you will not be judge don't tell us sad stories about failing show us how a winner is done. you have acclompished 5 days? not so much? who cares. Aim for 6, then for 7, then for 7 but going to the gym and you will be so tired by the gym that you won't masturbate.
    A true lion loves to hunt because he loves the process as much as he loves the prize.

anyway day 81 checkin in
    putting in the work in the gym and in the academics, not time for the results but as mentioned over I am putting the work for them
    just a quiet walk to the gym.. over and over and over
    just a lesson.. over and over and over
    just a meditation.. over and over and over

3. Thanks. I think that's my problem. Looking at the results instead of working on the process right now. I'll forget worrying about results and work on the process because only then will I achieve the desired results.

Thanks again

4. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Its okay if you don't have the all the answers right now, but you do you know what you need to do right now. NoFap is hard i get it. I failed it countless time, what you need is actually a strong reason to as why you want to do this. In gaming you do a great deal of effort to get a reward because in the end its worth it. Similarly with this, nofap is the ultimate reward you can get and you have to work for it. Remember this formulae, conviction + willpower. This is what you need, conviction will save you when your willpower is low and vice versa too. Dont overthink too much, take a deep breath. And yes, one more thing, once you do relapse, take a minimum of days that you need to absolutely do without any hesitation, like the minimum amount. Just focus on those for now. And motivate yourself everyday to be a better version and how you can achieve that status. Good luck. We have your back if you need us.

5. franed98

franed98 Fapstronaut

sign in day 8. Creating new pathway.

6. Laurent

Laurent Fapstronaut

7. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

@The young wolf this sounds like a great start!

I appreciate your candor and resilience. I wish you strength and peace. We are all starting over, one day at a time.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
  8. Thank you

)(__Castel__)( likes this.
  9. the alpha project

Glad to hear things are going well. Stay hungry!

)(__Castel__)( and Kratos_GOW like this.
  10. the alpha project

Glad to see you are continuing!

Laurent likes this.
  11. the alpha project

Check in Day 66

Hello Spartans,

First I want to say how happy I am to see people reaching out and supporting each other. It is so important for all of us to do this, myself included. I know that without my fellow Spartans I would not have made it this far.

Freedom comes at a price. Freedom is not the same as leisure. I see many people who spend a lot of time in leisure and think they are free but they have no discipline. They are ruled by simple pleasures and desires. They do not control their desires, their desires control them.

Stay Strong Spartans!!

12. Baz-9

Baz-9 Fapstronaut

Baz-9 is back!
    CHECK IN DAY 103!!

13. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Great work man. We were hoping when will you check in happy for you. You know the drill, 100 success stories spread awareness amd advices to ppl

14. Baz-9

Baz-9 Fapstronaut

UPDATE 100 Days No PM

This challenge and all the support from fellow Spartans has been incredibly helpful in helping me break a habit/addiction that I have been trying to stop for years. I used to fap when under pressure, feeling stressed, anxious and whenever I felt the need. Now looking back I can see the vicious cycle and why I would get run down all the time.

Since starting this challenge I have noticed a lot of positive changes that have helped me understand myself better on a mental, physical and emotional level. Some of those changers are;

- Increased energy both physical and mental.
    - Forever becoming more attracted to my amazing supportive wife.
    - Not stressed as easily and if I am its easier to overcome.
    - Better sex life.
    - Less anxiety and better interaction with people.

One of the biggest realisation I have had is that sexual energy is just another form of energy that is felt in the body and that once you can control that energy you can use it for whatever you want.

Here are a few things that I have helped me;
    - Cold showers (especially in the beginning)
    - Exercise. I've started skateboarding again
    - Talking to my wife about and being open about my feelings
    - Avoiding getting wasted.
    - Getting involved in social activities

I am carpenter and not a writer but hopefully this helps fellow Spartans.

Thank you to everyone for you help and support especially @Kratos_GOW

15. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

We all stand with you man. It was fun with you on this journey.

16. Baz-9

Baz-9 Fapstronaut

This is a repost but I think it the represents a Spartan trying to escape the temptations of a relapse.

17. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

18. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

@Baz-9 congratulations on your achieving the rank of God of War! Thank you for sharing your success :) This helps and inspires me.

19. )(__Castel__)(

)(__Castel__)( Fapstronaut

Yes , i will

One thing that I learned is ,
    Avoiding visual stimulus makes the fight easier, Especially in the beginning when there's a lot of inertia