1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Getting out of loneliness

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by max marcus, Dec 5, 2019.

1. max marcus

max marcus Fapstronaut

I used to really love being alone. I went out shopping, eating alone. I enjoyed playing games by myself. I had no worries of whatever people may think of me doing so many things by myself.

But a few months back I've changed because I want to. I started to join people doing what they do. I feel more connected, enjoyed the interactions although I don't know what to say sometimes. There are times I think I'd rather be alone, not having to give any commitment to anyone, but I think that's what I need to sacrifice to enjoy a healthier social lifestyle.

Now, I've started to ask friends out, give ideas to them on what we can do together. I feel this way I am more happy. Let's take it step by step, slowly..

2. RandomStrangerOnEarth

RandomStrangerOnEarth Fapstronaut

Yeah, I see where you're coming from. My last real friend I had was 7 years ago and I do miss that at times. There's so many people in this world, but it can be tricky finding the few right ones that really make you into a better person with real love.

420 mile high likes this.