1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Congratulations on the first month! Keep going!!

2. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Day 44 I edged a little bit with my girlfriend this morning... not proud of it, but I did not ejaculate, and I will keep my counter running.

franco-desiboy and koslov like this.
  3. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Yes, great idea!

franco-desiboy and thetourist like this.
  4. thetourist

thetourist Fapstronaut

It's hard to be that general, so I'll just speak from my experience. Most anime I've seen, even that with some artistic value to it or a nice plot, was drawn with women's bodies way out of real proportions, with a special emphasis on the breast department, if you know what I mean, hahaha. Seriously, I think that they also do a lot of fan service and insert edgy moments and triggering stuff just for the sake of it: sex sells, as we all know too well.

5. thetourist

thetourist Fapstronaut

Day 61, checking in. A word of encouragement for the guys who have relapsed recently: I sincerely value your honesty and resolve in staying on the right path. I salute everyone who, after a relapse, comes back to the forum and does the right thing — holds himself accountable to the community and to himself. Stay strong, guys.

6. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

I don't have anything like scientific facts, but I also don't really believe there are straight scientific facts when it comes to this journey we're in, because I think it's differet for every single individual. But I am quite confident in saying that:

1. First of all, it's up to you: if mentally you 'feel' (which is a decision) that you are back at square 1, you will be. If you decide that everything you've learned along the way is still there and you're not gonna binge but you're gonna get right back to where you were before you relapsed, then that's where you are.

2. Even if you think you've lost all your progress, though, I don't think you did, really - at least not if you did it right. If you've spent the time that you would have spent on PMO in the past on creating new habits instead, starting new hobbies, excercising, reading, then of course none of that will be lost. Your self-esteem will get a hit, for sure, but you've learned what you're capable of, and you won't unlearn that. Only, again, it's up to you what you do with what you've learned.

7. sam3149

sam3149 Fapstronaut

8. Minionforgood

Minionforgood Fapstronaut

Yes! And I totally get what you are saying. Just that I was feeling happy about my decision and I just went with my flow while I was typing. Thanks for the insight! I'll make sure I try and be helpful to others when I post stuff here!

9. Minionforgood

Minionforgood Fapstronaut

10. Voluntered-to-Escape

Voluntered-to-Escape Fapstronaut

1/90 and 89 to go.
    Busy all day been very tired.

11. Forgot to post yesterday so this is for Wed and Thurs:

Current Challenge 8/90 (ends Feb 25)

283/314 Good Days (no relapse)
    Day 101 weight training (M, W, F)
    Day 36 reduced alcohol, caffeine and sugar

Joined nofap Jan 25, 2019
    Longest streaks 67 then 51 (4 years later)

- Wow, past the one week mark now
    - both yesterday and today felt great with no urges whatsoever
    - hoping this streak lasts .... but heck, it's only day 8! :)
    - your brother in this addiction

12. TheOtherABC

TheOtherABC Fapstronaut

13. RestlessEngineer

RestlessEngineer Fapstronaut

14. koslov

koslov Fapstronaut

38/90 One trigger, a picture of a girl on FB. I said I'm not going to act on it, so I closed it. In the old days I would immediately start M.
    I've overcome the temptation, so I feel stronger and motivated.

15. COB

COB New Fapstronaut

Day 3 - exercise is the answer! At least for today ha

16. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

17. Titu

Titu Fapstronaut

Definitely not, but it depends how good streak you had, how healthy your lifestyle had been and most of all was it just one relapse or multiple binges in a row. Most of the time you dont restart from zero regarding the reboot progress.

18. Titu

Titu Fapstronaut

2/90 back on track

19. leafbygreen

leafbygreen Fapstronaut

5/90.

Get up, stand up.