1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. I really appreciate your tips, especially with this. I used to try hold the cold water in an uncomfortable position as 'punishment' if i failed. Im going to attempt this tomorrow god willing.

Alex_Al and Jeff Boyder like this.
  2. Checking in. After an amazing day! How are you doing? Do you prefer it if we motivate or push each other to expand our comfort zones?

@L'empereur I agree with @Saiyan123 his message. Too bad to hear and do hope to see you around :)

3. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

Relapsed. Day 0. No excuses. Starting again.

4. ohayou615

ohayou615 Fapstronaut

5. Jeff Boyder

Jeff Boyder Fapstronaut

Chicken in here at three days coming to a close
    XD

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  6. herowithin

herowithin Fapstronaut

7. belio123

belio123 Fapstronaut

8. ohayou615

ohayou615 Fapstronaut

9. Talove

Talove Fapstronaut

I will check-in as well since my challenger has. Only great days can be ahead of us friends! Never give them up! PMO addiction ends now!

10. Jeff Boyder

Jeff Boyder Fapstronaut

I have as many days as there are on the current day of December, so I'll be on day 5 in a couple of minutes

11. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

12. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@control your life Well, got distracted again these days, hopefully I can haul my ass out of the distractions tomorrow. Anyway, just realized that I just tossed together some stuff I wanted to do and called it a plan, with nothing that I want to achieve in the long term, fixed that today

13. TangoTao

TangoTao Fapstronaut

is there someone who also participates in supersaiyan challenge and would like to combat from the day 150 of no pmo?

14. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

Nice .! Check in :)

15. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Yeah please try! You’ll only get better the more you try! Good luck

16. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Having some outbreaks emotionally, but one thing I realise is keeping emotions with career is useless, the main focus should be on the task.
    Also that girl I still have a crush on, it was her birthday yesterday and we started to text again.
    Peace!

17. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Wow. I completely forgot united played Tottenham yesterday, and guess what, I got a notification from an app that said 2-1, this is not a dream for united! Just wow! It feels great that we guys are back. Rebuilding is a long process, so what! Let’s be patient and wait for things to happen, slowly. And the reds go marching ON ON ON

18. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Wow! What a video! Really got Goosebumps.