1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

815 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

434 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. day 83 early checking in(2 hours until the day officialy passes but I don't know if I will be able to check):
    Well these days learnt a valuable lesson. I am super busy because of some problems I have basically to work for 2 people and keep going on my academics. It's tough but here comes the lesson. Yesterday I made everything without a break and I had finished at 22 30 to work knowing that I was supposed to woke up at 4 50 am the following morning, work from 5 until 6 30 and then be ready at 9 30 again. What to do? Idk. What I wanted to do? nothing, just lay
    What I did? Went to the gym at 6 30 until 9 and then go back at it until now.
    The lesson I learnt? you can't control your thoughts, you can take action despite them.

2. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Checking in: Day thirty-one.

3. Day 50 check in.
    I remember hitting double digits at 10 days and being happy. Now I am half way through the 100 day challenge. Time is flying. I will be a God of War before I now it.

4. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Check in day 26 had my first shift , went really well , still struggling with energy levels and I get socially nervous occasionally but it went really well and they want me to start tomorrow

5. )(__Castel__)(

)(__Castel__)( Fapstronaut

6. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Day 18. Going good for now

7. Laurent

Laurent Fapstronaut

8. -Nevermore-

-Nevermore- Fapstronaut

Meeen, that's a good question.

Kratos_GOW likes this.
  9. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Congrats on making it to the new rank!

10. the alpha project

It’s great to see the power and freedom you are enjoying from your discipline way to go!

fg4795, )(__Castel__)( and Kratos_GOW like this.
  11. the alpha project

Yes you will! One day at a time!

)(__Castel__)( and Kratos_GOW like this.
  12. the alpha project

Congrats! It is so amazing to hear stories like this!

bpboy1993 and Kratos_GOW like this.
  13. the alpha project

Check in Day 68

Hello Spartans,

As I have been mentioning the urges have been very strong the last couple of days. I have worked so hard to resist. Focusing instead on the life changing experience of nofap so far.

Today I made five approaches to strangers. Each one had a different result but all were a success. In one approach I had a nice conversation lasting fifteen minutes with a man and his wife. In another, I had a girl in a store laughing and giving me a hug. And in one, a young woman invited me to join her at her table and speak with her for over an hour about our professions. This last one was the most interesting to me because I had the feeling she was flirting with me from across the room and I had to make a decision to get up and walk over to her table and introduce myself. I felt this fear and panic in my stomach and I knew I had to do it so I could get over such emotions and be free in the future. After thinking about it for too long I got up and walked straight over to her. She was a bit nervous but it became clear that she was nervous because she wanted to meet me. Anyways, today would not have happened if I had returned to pmo last night. I would have woken up feeling badly and lost all the energy inside.

This is a long post but an important one. I know there are other Spartans who want to be more free to do these kinds of things. Keep working at it!

14. @ the alpha project
    You're post is very interesting and very cool. I always enjoy what you have to say! Thanks for sharing with us. :)

the alpha project and Kratos_GOW like this.
  15. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

So doc this female intraction thing, does it take over a month or from early stages?

the alpha project likes this.
  16. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Checking in: Day thirty-two.

17. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Check in day 27 nervous for my first full shift today but should be fine! Nerves are good it means I'm challenging myself

18. )(__Castel__)(

)(__Castel__)( Fapstronaut