1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

One week no m one month no p, epic sex with wife.

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by skullbush, Nov 10, 2019.

1. skullbush

skullbush Fapstronaut

Rewiring to my wife is just the best thing ever, pmo was ruining me. My erections are coming back better than ever, I feel like we are meant for each other. I'm on top of the world.

You see results fast. I'm blessed I have a partner to rewire with.

2. Well done mate this is great to hear for me

as we are both on the same journey :)

I want to love my partner with al that I have to offer

Deleted Account and skullbush like this.
  3. Good man, same journey with my wife.

Hope it all works out, I want my rock solid boners back again for her! Haha

4. fadedfidelity

fadedfidelity Fapstronaut

Awesome!! Keep the work up, man!

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Yeah man it’s almost funny when you start to feel aroused by your wife, not trying to trigger, but when she gets out of the shower, changing, or just standing close. When you don’t M, it’s like what our human attraction and sexuality to mate is designed to work like. Human nature is powerful when you don’t waste all your energy on a screen. Good on ya mate. Try and stay strong

Deleted Account and Marshall 5 like this.
  6. Poland

Poland Fapstronaut

I'm at the beginning of this journey (suffering from severe PIED and DE). I've been PMO for most of my adult life. Given where my body is right now, it's hard to believe that only 30 days of no PMO can reset the plumbing.

Interestingly, I use cannabis for PTSD and insomnia -- and prolonged use will raise your tolerance to such an extent that you literally cannot feel the effects of the cannabis (or it takes you 2x or 3x the amount to get the same results, which is bloody expensive). It's cruel, right? Fortunately, a 30-day tolerance break usually resets the THC-brain receptors (for most people).

The parallels are amazing.

Giving your body a break from any addiction is going to pay dividends. I'm thrilled to read about the results of your break, @skullbush -- I hope to experience the same in a few weeks!

Deleted Account likes this.