1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi Fapstronauts,i am on 76 days streak and had a wet dream.The question is how could i have WD if i was sleeping on my back? like there is no way to get aroused
    P.S yeah i am tryin to prevent any leakage of semen cause it is very important

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2019
  2. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

3. Thx for answering bro,yeah i know WD doesnt destroy your streak but there books of Butler where he states that it can be prevented so now partially i am free from M and PMO so trying to grow further.i can give you a links to the books if you want

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2019
  4. Well firstly, yes there is - through you brain. And secondly, wet dreams doesn't always have anything to do with arousal, sometimes they just happen cos there is a need to discharge physical tension. I agree, for a practitioner of semen retention they are annoying, while they are not a relapse they still drain some of the sexual energy.

1. Try 6th Tibetan rite before bed.
    2. Ate most of your food during breakfast and lunch - have either no dinner at all or at least very light one (like some raw, low fat salad or few peaces of fruit).
    3. If you have dinner make sure it's at least 2 hours before bed, no less than that.
    4. Don't drink too much water before going to bed.
    5. Get up earlier than usual; most wet dreams happen about 6 to 8 hours in. Also more you sleep the more you have chance to get one, just simply mathematically.
    6. Meditate regularly, especially before sleep, to discharge and avoid accumulation of sexual thoughts during the day.

5. Thank you Mr Robot,will definitely try all.All the best.