1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

2. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 170 check in! Peace brothers!!!

3. Rashford played so good, was unstoppable.

cr7da8055 likes this.
  4. belio123

belio123 Fapstronaut

5. Jeff Boyder

Jeff Boyder Fapstronaut

6. Talove

Talove Fapstronaut

Yeah, that is unless you can make use of emotions in your job. For most jobs, emotions don't help. It is all brains, tricks, and games unfortunately. Pump and dumb your job, until you finally get the job you want, or you are financially secure.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
  7. franed98

franed98 Fapstronaut

You got yourself a Duel!! Get ready for Battle

8. belio123

belio123 Fapstronaut

9. herowithin

herowithin Fapstronaut

10. herowithin

herowithin Fapstronaut

My next target will be 1 year , but doing everything I can at my best...Whatever it takes.

11. Jeff Boyder

Jeff Boyder Fapstronaut

12. Timmyrogger

Timmyrogger Fapstronaut

Day 15 check-in... its hard to get rid of addiction but its worth it ... keep fighting never give up

13. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hello fellows. Day 172 @cr7da8055 !
    In one week i reach my goal for being half a year clean... I try many times to stop this addiction years before... Wasn't easy, but i want it, and that matters. So i realize that, when you want to get somewhere and start the journey you can fall several times along the way. If you do not persist, then after a couple of falls, leave the route and return to the starting point. That's what cowardice, fear, despair do. But when you have faith and hope, then you realize that no matter how many times you fall, you never fall into the same spot. So slowly no matter how many times you have to rise again you will reach the finish winner.

14. Dude, fuck yeah!! I remember a week ago you were at 1-2 days and then relapsed. Well done man! I'm sincerely proud of you! :)

Also checking-in @franed98

First morning since relapse with urges. First thought: "Franed is fighting this battle so I will do so too. No relapse for me." Second thought: "Slacking in bed is just annoying and dull. Whatever time I wake up at the weekend, be it 7 or 10 am, I'll get out of bed immediately and enjoy this gift of time."

15. great thought, motivated me
    Thank you for the great advice.
    We fight again, get back up

16. Askgodfor

Askgodfor Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123

I'm 32, living in Germany. Currently on my best streak, which is 40 days...... to be honest I had sex at day 10 or 15 and accidentally orgasmed / wet dreamed from fantisizing on Day 35.....however Im definitely doing the best I've ever done..... a few times I started edging for 30 seconds and caught myself, but I've had no real masturbation..I'd like to Join, today is DAY 40 for me!!!

17. Timmyrogger

Timmyrogger Fapstronaut

Wellcome @Askgodfor to the community of brilliant worriors

18. Askgodfor

Askgodfor Fapstronaut