1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Everyday I feel I am in danger

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Austin88, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Austin88

Austin88 Fapstronaut

I’m always thinking about boxing, whether I can fight someone if they attack me. Always sizing people up. Always thinking about whether I could defend myself in a fight. Right now I’m worried about being seeing a bully that threatened to stab me from high school in 2015. This guy threatens to punch people in the throat on a whim and is pretty big and aggressive. He tried to beat me up once but I escaped and the entire time he was yelling swear words and calling me a little bitch so now I am obsessed with becoming extremely tough and formidable in a fight. It’s pretty tiring everyday. Anyone dealing with the same thing?

Jack1211 likes this.
  2. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Maybe you should report him to the police.

3. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

Get a concealed carry permit.

4. Austin88

Austin88 Fapstronaut

I wish but I don’t live in America. Here you can’t carry anything that can be used as a weapon

5. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Then maybe reporting him to the police might not work. I assumed you lived in America.

Optimum Fortitude likes this.
  6. Someone admits to being paranoid and you tell them to get a firearm. I'm pro CCP but this is just ridiculous.

7. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

The way I read it, dude said a bully was after him trying to stab him.
    Paranoid or fact, OP?

8. Austin88

Austin88 Fapstronaut

Fact. Said he would stab me with his friends

9. 4 years ago or recently?

CTRL + DEL likes this.
  10. Austin88

Austin88 Fapstronaut

Yep 4 years ago. Still worried I’m going to encounter him somewhere and he’ll want to beat me up

11. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I relate to this. I am a feeble person, the wind can pick me up. While growing up I was picked on because of this, a lot, so now as an adult I feel threatened by everyone. Due to this I have an inferiority complex, and due to this I want to be able to beat people up. I fantasize more about beating people up than about sexual stuff, it feels really good, but in reality I am not able to harm anyone I want to harm. Even in my dreams, my punches are like throwing pillows.

Gamebred305 likes this.
  12. Why don't you go to the police? Where do you live? Somaliland?

13. Possibly bc he believes that he shouldnt run to others for his problems and that he should handle his own business like a man

14. That's ridiculous. That other guy is clearly mentally deranged and dangerous for OP and others. We're not in a Western movie. There's nothing to man up about here.

15. lion504

lion504 New Fapstronaut

he is probably in prison by now

Raging Wife likes this.
  16. Ridiculous? To be frank, i think it's ridiculous to run to the police for your problems when they get dangerous. What kind of a legacy are you leaving?

I don't think it's ridiculous at all to man up and handle situations on your own. I literally dont understand, its so incredibly simple

17. @Optimum Fortitude how wild would it be if @Iron Will reported this to the police. They would laugh on his face.

He would say that theres this guy that made a threat 4 to 5 years ago, once. Its ridiculous, this man is in no danger

18. Don't ever become a police officer.

Enulv and Master Chips like this.
  19. as you said yourself, it is an obsession. It's not healthy imho. The only question is, are you mostly worried about that one asshole you're mentioning or is it rather a general mindset of yours?

Have you ever done Martial Arts? Cause this sounds like a case where someone could need some Martial Arts training. Not because you need to beat people up, but to gain strength, confidence, the ability to realistically assess a self-defense situation and the release of aggression.

Also you should think of other approaches than only counter-violence. There are many forms to fight back, defend against or avoid physically violence. For example, to get help.

Although it's understandable, worrying isn't helping you at all. What happened to you in 2015 was certainly traumatizing. But it may be the best now to process it and get over it. Running was a good choice by the way. We can't always be heros.
    Well, one way or the other, sooner or later you will get over this my friend :)

20. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

I like the fact that Most people here didn't recognice that this dude said that he want to become a bully himself because of mental problem he had in 2015 because of another bully, i usualy love revenge and being in a position of strength but in the case of the op i would just say that he needs to see a doctor, this is not a joke either.

Optimum Fortitude likes this.