1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

816 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

435 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Thank you Spartan, I have taken inspiration from your progress. I’m happy you are here!

)(__Castel__)( likes this.
  2. the alpha project

Yes!!! This is soooo important. Nofap is just the thing we stop doing so we can start doing more things in life. Including things that are outside our comfort zone. That’s the path to freedom!

3. the alpha project

I believe it starts when you start cold approaching. It’s when you decide to start doing it. I think for me it was about facing the discomfort. The fears and anxieties. What if she throws her coffee on me? What if everyone watches me approach her and sees her laugh at me and tell me to go away? What Nofap does is help me to be more in control of my emotions. But the approaching is about initiative. It doesn’t happen automatically. You have to decide you are going to do it and just start doing it.

Kratos_GOW likes this.
  4. Nikhil クマー

Nikhil クマー Fapstronaut

5. the alpha project

Check in Day 69

Hello Spartans,

Me again. I have been checking in late in the day sometimes before bed. Today I am checking in at the start of the day. I want to set the mindset of today. To remind myself how important Nofap is to my journey in life right now. But it’s also bigger. It’s not just about Nofap. It’s about taking control of my passions. My desires. And being in control. Of my life. The temptation of pmo is always there. And it’s a symbol for life. The temptation to be weak, to indulge, to be lazy, soft. It’s always there in every moment. But like my day yesterday shows, life is far more exciting when I am not ruled by my emotions. Conquer them and I can change my life.

For the last 69 days on this challenge I have been through so much. Having you all here to share with and learn from is absolutely key to my progress. When my streak ends, and I’m sure it will some day, I’ll be a completely different person. And even though my counter will go back to zero my character will not. Because I’m not just ‘not fapping’ I’m also doing so much more. So much more. Thank you @Kratos_GOW

I am reborn Spartans. Let’s do this!

A-Hoo! A-Hoo! A-Hoo!!!

6. franed98

franed98 Fapstronaut

check in. The 8th day Battle is won.

7. Laurent

Laurent Fapstronaut

I relapsed yesterday...
    Check in day 0

8. the alpha project

You did a good job of getting back to work. You can do it again. Stay strong Spartan

franed98, Vendidad and )(__Castel__)( like this.
  9. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

What happend now?

franed98 and Deleted Account like this.
  10. Youyoung

Youyoung Fapstronaut

11. )(__Castel__)(

)(__Castel__)( Fapstronaut

12. Laurent

Laurent Fapstronaut

I don't really know... The fact that I'm not currently in a good streak. It doesn't bother me too much to go back to 0 when I am in a <7 streak..

Check in day 1

13. Nikhil クマー

Nikhil クマー Fapstronaut

14. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Check in day 28 my first shift went great and I have a date with a girl I've wanted for years! I'm just wondering if anybody can give me advice because if sex were to present itself I'd be conscious of not lasting very long at all because of my abstinence! I don't want to masturbate beforehand because then I would lose my streak, I was just wondering if anybody had any suggestions?

15. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Checking in: Day thirty-three.