1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Talove

Talove Fapstronaut

@ohayou615 You win. Relapsed, 25 days. Great duel! I will come back stronger! I promise! I can only learn from here!

Last edited: Dec 7, 2019
  2. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Amazing journey man!keep it up. Peace!

3. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Nicely put man

4. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Yeah true that. I won’t be able to catch today’s derby cause I’m a lil busy, but lets win this shit!

5. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Day 132 check in
    Yesterday about 4 in the morning, I wanted a wet dream so bad, I slipped my hands in and stroked it twice, I was weak and ready to give up, but then I woke up and did my work, luckily no precum, and no severity of my erection, so won’t count this in, also I was woken up from sleep because of a nose block, and this shit happened. Fantasising so much these days, I’m dying for physical contact.
    Texting this girl I have a crush on, and I only feel random erections all the time. Still, I won’t give up.
    My brothers @Snakeloa and @Alex_AI are beyond me, and that will help me to go further.
    Peace!

6. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Also, one of the reasons why I could come this far is because I’m not on social media. I text her on hangouts through gmail using a browser.
    Maybe that helps,try that y’all.

7. Jeff Boyder

Jeff Boyder Fapstronaut

Thanks man, I guess the December Christmas spirit has motivated me to become a better person

8. belio123

belio123 Fapstronaut

9. belio123

belio123 Fapstronaut

10. Talove

Talove Fapstronaut

Day 0 check-in, something stupid like this won't happen again.

11. I will sort out the new duels soon. I believe in all of you, I just want one person at least to just jump at the opportunity. Say, enough is enough and eradicate this disease. I believe we will all get there, have conviction fighters through the hard times.

12. Not happy w my productivity levels so resetting again. I want to make every day productive for 90 days. Why are we even living if our lives are going to waste and we are not going to be at our full capacity? Friday and Sunday will be my rest days saying that though. 4 weeks of revision coming up too in a week so I have to be productive.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2019
  13. my private goals are: to be the best I can be, promote righteousness and stop evils.

In order to do this I need to, reduce phone usage and keep in my mind the fight always. Never let the ink run dry of motivation. The rest days are for reaffirming my intention. Tomorrow I'll try keep busy however and organise here inshaAllah.

14. reach 3 days and join when you have and I'll set you up. You'll be against @GonTheHunter once you do reach it.

15. Jeff Boyder

Jeff Boyder Fapstronaut

I believe I've had enough of this disease, so I'm going to get rid of it once and for all, because I know I can. It IS possible, and I will do it.

16. Snakeloa

Snakeloa Fapstronaut

@cr7da8055 @Alex_Al
    Sunday Check-in.
    I am feeling exhausted and tired. Still I in track. No huge urges. Hug Jörg

17. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

18. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Day 133 check in
    What a derby to enjoy! The city is painted red!
    Bucks win against clippers by a good amount. Mad!
    @Snakeloa @Alex_Al