1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

815 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

434 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

There is a document by soaring eagle on this forum or at Reddit. I highly recommend you to read it. Like seriously it may change your life

2. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

3. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Let me guys know, what you feel about a Whatsapp/Telegram group for quick help and tips.

)(__Castel__)( and Vendidad like this.
  4. I think it's a great idea

5. I've made it through a weekend for the first time since I joined NoFap thanks to you guys
    Anyway, checking in for day 5.

6. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Thank you mate

Deleted Account and Kratos_GOW like this.
  7. Youyoung

Youyoung Fapstronaut

8. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Great to hear!

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. the alpha project

Check in - 30 days to go

Hello Spartans,

Well, here I am heading into the final 30 days. At the start of this challenge 30 days seemed like mission impossible. I had no idea if it was even possible. I had only done it once before. Now, I’m here and looking at 30 days in a very different way. As something I can do if I make the decision to do it. It is a discipline.

I see the world around me. The misery. Frustration. Anger. Pettiness. Gluttony. Idiocy. Anxiety. Depression. Confusion. It’s not arrogance that is speaking but rather perspective. Presence. Purpose.

So many people living like zombies. Me included at times. Desperate.

Something is changing inside of me. It’s not just because of nofap. It’s because of what I’m focused on now. Instead of always chasing instant gratification and escaping from discomfort, I’m confronting the world. I’m exploring the edges. I’m chasing the edge of my comfort zone so I can leap across it and expand my reality.

We are fortunate to have this forum to share and learn and support. I’m grateful. I’m free. I’m finding my glory.

Stay Strong Spartans. The alternative is to “lead a life of quiet desperation”. Remember freedom and slavery are choices. What are you choosing?

10. I tried to search for this article you speak of and could not find it. Could you provide a link?

Deleted Account and Kratos_GOW like this.
  11. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Yeah sure. Here you go.

Attached Files:

Vendidad and Espi1971 like this.
  12. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Do you constantly check in? I don't remember you

the alpha project likes this.
  13. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

14. Malakas

Malakas Fapstronaut

Guys good to see that most of you are doing a great job. For me personally things are not going how I want it to be. One week ago I heavy relapsed multiple times and I was questioning if I should continue this challenge. I left the country and went on a city trip with a friend. Just to be somewhere else with my thoughts. When I'm on vacation I never think about PMO.
    So now I'm back at my house where it's a matter of time when the urge kickes in again. There is some work for me to do.
    How am I going to resist the urges? Which goals am I going to set? I hope I will manage it.

15. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Checking in: Day thirty-five.

16. the alpha project

You can do this. You just need to decide what your priorities are and be disciplined.

17. franed98

franed98 Fapstronaut

18. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Do something productive and be at open for the most of times. Someti
    Work on being productive. Maybe its because everything else is booring. Do something and indulge in it so as to just not being a couche patato