1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. belio123

belio123 Fapstronaut

2. Motivated to Succeed

Motivated to Succeed Fapstronaut

Going to bed. Will have completed day 3 when I wake up. Starting to notice some of the benefits of again. With benefits in hand, I'm ready to kick the week's ass!

source.gif

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Youyoung

Youyoung Fapstronaut

4. SaiyanSoul

SaiyanSoul Fapstronaut

A Super Saiyan!

Deleted Account and Youyoung like this.
  5. Guys, just a quick reminder... i got some college stuff to finish but i will be back next week and i will update everything, sorry to take so long to post here, hope you guys are fighting with all you got. Stay strong my Saiyan friends.

[​IMG]

6. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

7. Rohit kumar chowdary

Rohit kumar chowdary Fapstronaut

8. Rohit kumar chowdary

Rohit kumar chowdary Fapstronaut

I'm on day 69@Invincible Under The Sun .

9. Talove

Talove Fapstronaut

Day 1. It can only get better from here. As long as I let it. I will see you guys tomorrow.

10. zars

zars Fapstronaut

check in buddyyy,lets do this.carpe fucking diem.

11. Paf-On

Paf-On Fapstronaut

12. SaiyanSoul

SaiyanSoul Fapstronaut

Oh yeah. Fighting a loosing battle it seems at most time. But eh, maybe thats just how it feels right now.

13. john_spartan

john_spartan Fapstronaut

Wow, day 17 today of no PMO.
    Every day in the last 5-6 days I had a moment where I thought I was gonna relapse, where not relapsing was hanging on a thread.
    The urges that hit me during the night are the hardest, since I'm not awake. But I didn't relapse.
    I occasionally glanced at some models on Instagram but this time it wasn't for masturbating, although it crossed my mind, but really to realise that it's just not worth it, the world of shit awaiting, over a picture. To understand how low I am knowing that other guys are shagging those girls, whereas I am just looking at their pictures.
    Last night I dreamt that I relapsed 2 times, and I woke up so sad. The same thing happened when I quit smoking.
    I really want to quit forever.
    And realising that we have the will and the power to take action, gives me a lot of hope.

14. SaiyanSoul

SaiyanSoul Fapstronaut

Instagram makes you go " Hm i wish i was with those girls " Many times honestly. And makes you feel you´re not worthy of their attention ( which can be many cases tho still ) But its good to work on oneself first for starters.

Yeah the urge to relapse is there everyday it seems, takes time for the mind to adapt to the new lifestyle and the likes. Dont Necessarily have many triggers but more the " just a peak " thing that leads down the rabbit hole :p

Deleted Account and john_spartan like this.
  15. Nikhil クマー

Nikhil クマー Fapstronaut

16. SaiyanSoul

SaiyanSoul Fapstronaut

You´get the hang of it!

Had so many relapses, and im still trying, thats the important part, to not give up. I do hope i can get out of the 1-2 day loop very soon.

17. TangoTao

TangoTao Fapstronaut

18. St3v0

St3v0 Fapstronaut

19. Motivated to Succeed

Motivated to Succeed Fapstronaut

Currently on day 4! It's going well. Slowly getting to the point where I can convince myself the streak is too long to give up.