1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The "who do you want to be" - Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Snakeloa, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Deadpool98

Deadpool98 Fapstronaut

Hey congrats on your 85 days!! I see your working on improving your life that's good to know. I hope you achieve what you are aiming for :)

fg4795 likes this.
  2. Snakeloa

Snakeloa Fapstronaut

Wow what a tough thing to do: Recognise dependencies and let go of them

I guessed that to be way more easier. I will have to further work on this one! So week 10 again:Recognise dependencies and let go of them

fg4795 likes this.
  3. Snakeloa

Snakeloa Fapstronaut

Another week and I feel how difficult it can be to get myself into action.

Week 10 went "OK" not much effort was put into this.
    Week 11 is about: I take care and find friendships

fg4795 likes this.
  4. I mean I really starting to believe in fate. I decided for the challenge about my family months ago and my mom had a surgey just the previous week and I had to help her this week because she wasn't able to do anything after the surgey and so I improved my relationship with her just this week like some external force would like me to win, I mean seriously, I want to believe that. anyway @Snakeloa I am happy you're not totally satisfied, it means you're changed the mindset you want to succeed in everything perfectly and it mean you're a better person.
    I am saying directly to you. I take part to all your challenges because I really admire you, I do them because I think I'll improve doing the things you do. so let me say it to you: anything you do, you've a fan here. just want you to know that.

anyway the fate make me pass this week, so time for another week:
    totally tackle this addiction from my life. How to do that? I'll say it to everybody.
    I quitted PM I don't care what you think about it

Snakeloa likes this.
  5. Snakeloa

Snakeloa Fapstronaut

Yes, man keep this beautiful attitude you own right now!
    I am very open about my addiction as well. I do not share it with my workers directly, but I am not hiding neither.

And if it is fate or not doesn't matter, because you as the man you are create your reality with each moment here.

and thank you for the flowers :) I am a big fan of my fans as well :)

fg4795 likes this.
  6. Sunday report my friend @Snakeloa
    Well I did it, 100 days and now everybody knows about that, I admitted that I had a problem, well it didn't go as I expected and it made me reflect because when I said it to my friends all the reaction to the problem was " No man, you're exaggerating, maybe it was too much but it was just P you didn't rape anyone" they justified me but if it was drug nobody would have said " oh man it's just coke at least it's not heroin" But my goal was to confess not to make them understand so goal achieved and now week 9
    Be a risk-taker
    If I will do that it will be great because I am still really fearful about too many things.

Snakeloa likes this.
  7. Snakeloa

Snakeloa Fapstronaut

Man this is a huge step for you. And therefore it does not matter if others can see or understand. It is your journey

fg4795 likes this.
  8. Snakeloa

Snakeloa Fapstronaut

I connected a bit. No new friends. I will go for another week with this

fg4795 likes this.
  9. Checking in.
    I improved. But not enough.
    Another week for me.

10. better than the previous week
    That's why I am going to do another week.

11. Snakeloa

Snakeloa Fapstronaut

Checkin for the connection piece. Well, this worked out very well. I went out, met old friends, made new ones, celebrated Christmas in multiple groups, had a great new year's eve party with friends, connected on a deeper level with colleagues. This really makes me happy. Especially that I took not only care of others, but I also enjoyed taking care of myself as well. What a great start into the new year!

Now for Week no. 14 I will take it to the next level by "showing joy"

I guess this is a very challenging one. As I tend to go into "operating mode". I will now pin this joyful challenge to my bathroom mirror...
    Done :) (I tend to plan and forget about it - now i did it straight away!)

I start to like this challenge more and more.:emoji_ok_hand:

fg4795 likes this.
  12. Snakeloa

Snakeloa Fapstronaut

Week 14 was a great success. I enjoyed a lot. I am very grateful for this opportunity.

New milestone :
    Week 15: I am open to new and curious

fg4795 likes this.
  13. Until it will be perfect

Coffee Candy likes this.
  14. Snakeloa

Snakeloa Fapstronaut

This week went along quiet and unnoticed. I did not really live that milestone. It seems to be more difficult than I expected to be.

I will give it another try this week.

fg4795 likes this.
  15. I think it's time for me for the final step,
    This week I'll finally enjoy the new life I created for me to see how it is.
    Hope it will be good.

Coffee Candy and Snakeloa like this.
  16. Snakeloa

Snakeloa Fapstronaut

Week 15 went well. I did open up a lot. Mainly to my own emotions. And that curiosity got me to a deeper level and is still unfolding. Wow.

I will work on this for some more weeks. Before I can take the next step.

But I will secretly prepare and work on the last 2 milestones as well.

fg4795 likes this.
  17. Well this was supposed to be the last week.
    A week I should have enjoyed my new life so let me tell you what I did this week.
    1)More careful about other's need: I talked to my friend about this streak I am having and adviced him to join me since I recognized in him the same problem I had.
    2)Schedule: Well I am a master in it, this week I did everything I was supposed to, the time I was supposed to.
    3) Enjoying time off: Today we got a great victory as a team and I really enjoyed the "party" we had.
    4)Meditation: This week(Also to respect 1:50:0 challenge :) ) I meditated an average of 40 mins per day, dividing it in 3 times per day
    5) Volunteer: I am official already in the "managers" of the group(it's not a big one so if you put the work they're happy to have you with them)
    6) Relationship: it hurted first but this week I really enjoyed talking with her since I already accepted the truth :)
    7)Family: I really improved relationship with my mom. She really appreciated the time I spent with her, told me just 4 days ago
    8)Addiction: Urges hitted really hard this week, and I didn't give up to P, since my mind was craving most for it, not for MO.
    9)Risk-taker: Already the talk with the friend would have been enough but for academic yesterday I took the biggest risk I ever take. and it payed.
    So let me tell you from the bottom of heart. thanks for this challenge @Snakeloa, from tomorrow I will be out to this challenge. But I really don't believe in coincidence, so if everything happened this week it means I am ready to say that it went perfectly. I am ready to leave. See you on 1:50:0

Coffee Candy likes this.
  18. Snakeloa

Snakeloa Fapstronaut

Man you can be so proud of yourself. You are awesome and you rocked this challenge. ;)

And I am proud as well. Proud of you and of this challenge. This is what I intended this to be. Gratefulness would describe my feelings right now best.

Wohoooo

And I am looking for to see you rocking the 1:50:0 chellenge as well.

fg4795 likes this.
  19. Snakeloa

Snakeloa Fapstronaut

My energy was way to low to actively work on something for the whole week. So everything got a good bit out of focus.

Interestingly I managed to stil have some good days filled with curiosity.

The rest of the week and next week I will connect to my purpose. It is time for the final steps...

fg4795 likes this.