1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Juice WRLD Dies and People on Facebook Think it's Funny

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by onceaking, Dec 8, 2019.

1. The moral has nothing to do with laws. Legalities and moralities arent linked. The moral of the story, if there is any, is to inform the public of the dangers of drugs, particularly prescription pills. People are dying every single day of the week, like juice wrld as a small example of the many cases on a daily basis

onceaking likes this.
  2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I still don't know how the guy died, or really care. I am just saying that "snitchin'" is not a coward thing to do if you are a clean civillian.

3. I cant re-type things you dont wanna read. So alright, if you say so. You're certainly not in the minority mindset there lol

onceaking likes this.
  4. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Yeah.

Say it in the street, that's a knock-out, but you say it in a tweet, that's a cop-out. - Taylor Swift

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

It still mostly unhealthy tho.

6. Random boomer comment here: Music is not dead, but it doesn't have soul anymore like in 90s and before. There's no such thing as successfully stagediving, not giving a fuck about looks and just having a good time. Show me one performance where everyone moshes, runs around and just has best time without a phone also. Show me one band that could fuck up at every song and would still make a kick ass show. It just feels empty these days. Yeah, there is jumping around and singing along, but that's all I think.

7. I don't think weed is good at all. I realised that weed is shit while tripping on it. If world is okay with sleepy dudes that just want chill and vibe but don't really want to run around doing important shit for their lifes, I guess then it's gonna be legal. Like, weed is okay cause it's not so addictive, but the feeling of chill, peace and all that is addictive. It's just too good. It's like drug of laziness.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Hoping (even jokingly) that the next person to die is her isn't criticism. I concur that she's terrible, that her music isn't something to seriously study for any musician that takes their craft seriously or they could study her to see what not to do, but you call your comment criticism. It's not.

-----------------

As for Juice WRLD, OP, people will always talk shit on the internet because it's a safe haven for cowards, it's not anything new. I'll be sad for his death because he was a young man with his life ahead of him only to have that ripped away. I will not mourn him because he was a great artist because to me, he wasn't.

9. Do you realize this is the internet? If I want to say I hope she's next in dying unexpectedly, then guess what? I can. If I want to say it's criticism to hope she dies, Guess what? I can

Here's the bottom line, Just because you don't agree with what I say doesn't make it true. Unless you think you have some sole responsibility of routing out what you think is criticism or not online?

Does it matter what I think? You act like the world has ended because I said that. I mean, yeah. lol

10. Some of what you said its true. But like it or not, itll become as prevalent as liquor stores

11. Very little of this addresses what I said at all, so I'm going to address what actually does (and clearly, if I did address the rest of your comment, it wouldn't get me anywhere).

Nobody is disputing your ability to say something, online or not. Sure, you can. It just doesn't make sense. But if you want to say it, go ahead. Thinking I've some major, red-hot, "oh mah lawd, I cant believe he said that" problem with it came out of nowhere, so I'll ignore this too. I just can't see why you'd want her to die just because you don't like her music. Seems harsh.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2019
  12. So what if it doesn't make sense. It makes sense to me, and if it didn't bother you what I said, you wouldn't have replied. But you did, so I guess it bothered you

Seems like you could have just ignored what I said but obviously thats a different story. Because you have to get to the bottom of it

Anyways, I suppose at this point you probably wished you hadn't have even talked to me on here, do you wanna know why I said that?

Because I can. It's just that simple, you don't need to understand why. Accept it or not, but I guess you can just I dunno man. Move on? Perhaps?

13. [​IMG]

14. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Dude, you are a decent guy but as soon as someone says "Billie Ellish" you go Crussade Mode.

15. I feel like this sentence would make a great kitchen magnet or greeting card

16. I mean... Weed in small doses wouldn't be so problematic as liquor or whatever type of alcohol, cause alcohol is hell.