1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Shamii

Shamii Fapstronaut

2. Compiler

Compiler Fapstronaut

29/30 - Slow but steady

3. Skyzthalimit

Skyzthalimit Fapstronaut

Day 10 done this morning....going well so far......a day at a time.....

4. Dim Meadow

Dim Meadow Fapstronaut

Day 6/30

Smooth sailing. I got to school late today because... Well because I didn't want to go in first class. It wasn't bad or anything, I was just lazy.

Me being forgetful I forgot that today was a tater course in law degrees at a local college so I didn't register and didn't go. Oof on that front.

All's good though, it ain't no biggie.

5. RyugaLdrago

RyugaLdrago Fapstronaut

6. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Day 23 of 30 complete!

purplebat14 and I Will Survive like this.
  7. I Will Survive

I Will Survive Fapstronaut

8. wowzers1

wowzers1 Fapstronaut

9. AxBlaim

AxBlaim Fapstronaut

Forgot to check in yesterday. Nothing unusual happened that day

Day 2

10. ToniMaunde

ToniMaunde Fapstronaut

Been away for 3 days i think because I felt disgusted with myself. Relapsed 2 times.
    But here I am again. Day 0/30, I will overcome this addiction.

11. Skyzthalimit

Skyzthalimit Fapstronaut

Day 11 done this morning.....did some orogami today just for the fun of it and i kind of like it.....going keep at it when i'm free.....a day at a time.....let get this....

12. Compiler

Compiler Fapstronaut

30/30 - Pretty big day, today i had a look to an example of exam that i am studying for and surprise : i understood like 70% of it and i'm insanely happy, today i'm also going to finish a side project of mine on what i have been working for a while and i suppose that the positive charge could be enough to play some dark souls without having the urge to destroy half of the room i'm in.
    Oh and i finished the 30 days challenge, but that's barely worth a sidenote, it's implied in the other achievements, moving on to the 60 days challenge.
    Remember : proceeed one step at a time and you will be able to move mountains to get to your objective

13. Dim Meadow

Dim Meadow Fapstronaut

Check in day 7/30

Had some really hard urges a few minutes ago due to a YouTube video, but forgot about them accidentally by trying to find how to use the spoiler function XD

Animeniaks uploaded a new videos about whether it is morally correct to bang catgrils. God damn that dude is funny

Anyway other than that it was smooth sailing today.

Godspeed Gentlemen!

Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
  14. ArtOfOld

ArtOfOld Fapstronaut

relapsed at day 7 , so sad, this forum really helps this is the farthest i have ever reached ,this is easy to break ,am not going down again

15. I believe in you, you will be a clean person because you will win your addiction. Stay positive, strong and disciplined.

purplebat14 and Dim Meadow like this.
  16. wowzers1

wowzers1 Fapstronaut

Day 11...felt some effects of having a wet dream, but I know that it isn't a relapse. Great job everyone

17. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Day 24 of 30 complete!

Skyzthalimit and purplebat14 like this.