1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why do women use nudity and sexual related triggers to get attention from quality men?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Krillin1993, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Hisself

Hisself Fapstronaut

I’m not upset I just don’t know how I left room for misunderstanding when I was referencing a book on hormones in the same sentence that I said that and gave specific examples in the preceding sentence.

2. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

In the way that some people are stupid and don't pay attention. :D
    On a more serious note not everyone has the ability to read the context. I think that especially in a thread in which some people seem to think pretty much that men and women are from different planets people might not understand these kinds of things if you aren't very clear about what you mean.

3. Hisself

Hisself Fapstronaut

Men and women are more different than society would like you to believe and yes I included context. My statement was sandwiched between two pieces of context. You couldn’t reach my statement without reading through the context and if you did it’s your fault not mine. I am speaking about something specific to women and there is nothing wrong with that but there’s always got to be someone like you who jumps in and makes a false equivalency between men where it is unneeeded. You are the one who did not read the context and yet you are acting as though you are clearing things up for others who as far as I can tell aren’t in the discussion, and if I was referring to all humans I would’ve said all humans.

4. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

Yes they are, but less so than many individuals think.
    When I said some people wouldn't read the context I didn't mean reading through it, but more in the sense of reading comprehension. And I'm not pointing fingers or blaming you. Of course it's not your fault if someone misunderstands your text, I just made sure it wouldn't happen in the first place.

So you think I misunderstood your comment and didn't understand the context, yet you think it's impossible anyone would need any clarification on it and that me providing it was a bad thing? Ok...

johnmarston2001 likes this.
  5. Hisself

Hisself Fapstronaut

It’s like clockwork. Anytime you say something specifically about men or women someone has to come in, totally miss the point, and draw a false equivalency. It totally misses the point and even in this specific case where I’m talking about menstrual cycles, someone has to come and say “oh yeah men do that too” I didn’t ask for your clarification, it’s unwanted and inapplicable and misses the point entirely. Instead of talking about the original topic you divert attention to a blank slate argument that men and women are the same. They are DIFFERENT.

6. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

Maybe you didn't ask for clarification, but the world and everyhting someone says doesn't revolve around you and your needs and wants, does it?

I didn't say men and women are the same. If you want to talk to your straw mans, don't quote me.

7. Hisself

Hisself Fapstronaut

?!¿I beg to differ, the world and everything someone says does revolve around me?!¿ Moral of this story is that men have menstrual cycles too, thanks for enlightening me on that. At least something of value was gained here for the whole community to observe.

8. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

If you say so :D

9. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

@Krillin1993 this is a three page thread now, but you have only posted once: the opening post. Did you get the answers you want? If not can you be more specific in your question.

My answer to your original question, why do women use nudity and sexual related triggers to get attention, would be twofold:
    1. We all do. Before anything we are animals, and like other animals we use our primary and secondary sex characteristics when we relate to others. The part of our brain which controls that is so old trying to override it would be impossible, we do it without thinking.
    2. Girls are brought up to believe that their appearance matters; we are all bombarded daily by media which reminds us that women are judged by how appealing they look.

Gods_princess likes this.
  10. johnmarston2001

johnmarston2001 New Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

brilliantidiot likes this.
  11. Gods_princess

Gods_princess Fapstronaut

I agree with the second thing you said.

kropo82 likes this.