1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My Friend @Tiger uppercut!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Dec 6, 2019.

1. @IGY sidenote but haven't seen you in a while. Hope you're doing well!

Tiger was relapsing just as much as I have been so I'm sad to see him leave the forums. He was very active in my journal and I appreciated it. He will be missed.

Deleted Account, Femi, fg4795 and 4 others like this.
  2. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

He’s a cool guy, although I never really talked to him.

some people just need breaks. I only come here maybe a handful of times a month unless I get notifications, but I don’t bother with deleting my account.

He might return. But hopefully he won’t be suffering from the same PMO reason.

3. Very kind and supportive person, was there for everyone, never had to fight with people, only seeked to help those in need, a true warrior and amazing human being, was the first person to like my content on this forum haha, was always there, the truth is this forum will never be the same without him, it seems nofap wasn't helping and he had a lot of problems going on but i know he is a fighter, he will endure and have his day thats for sure, maybe we will get to see him around here again, but if not i just hope that he find his peace. Goodbye Tiger, you will be missed friend...

4. I hope you are well, I thank you for the support in the most difficult times.

fg4795 likes this.
  5. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Gasp! Tiger uppercut left?!

6. His married life, kids and some financial issues. A combination of all these factors coupled with his own demons. I think this should suffice.

7. R.I.P the Maniac Mechanic of the Midway. He will be missed. He liked the punk rock.

fg4795 likes this.
  8. "Even broken crayons still color."
    Said the Tiger

Mr. Tiger Uppercut was always sharing good motivational quotes. He liked to encourage the NF community into moving forward, no matter what.

Hope you are doing well out there Tiger, and that your motivation continues to grow as you find the answers you are looking for. One day at a time, that's all we are meant to handle :)

9. swordsman163

swordsman163 Fapstronaut

Tiger is powerful :emoji_sparkling_heart: is beautiful :emoji_sparkling_heart:
    is compassionate :emoji_sparkling_heart:
    is cool :emoji_sparkling_heart:
    is awesome :emoji_sparkling_heart:

10. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Yes, I am doing very well thanks mate. I see you are persevering, which is encouraging. Keep going man.

11. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

What I do not understand about Tiger Uppercut was using his moderator privilege to delete all his content. @2525 did the same thing. All posts in the forum and all comments on profile posts deleted. He had encouraging words for many new comers - all gone! :eek: But why? His interactions were positive and I do not understand why he stripped them all away. :confused:

12. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

I've thought about becoming a moderator assistant, but because I relapse a lot and sometimes get into fights so I don't think I'd be a good one.

I thought you'd left too.

fg4795 likes this.
  13. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Nah. At least not right now. I was doing some...soul-searching I guess? And I'm still not as active on the site as I used to be, but I'm still here. If anyone had PMed me, say, I probably would've answered. :cool:

Deleted Account, recon117 and fg4795 like this.
  14. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Fighting is one thing, but relapsing, I believe, is a non-issue. When I first got here, I basically thought the mods were the NoFap kings and queens, until I discovered they had exactly the same problems we had. The only difference was their willingness to put in the time and effort to keeping the site in shape. And having a title on their profile.

Deleted Account and fg4795 like this.
  15. I think that being a moderator could make NoFap more difficult. I find it easier if I avoid unnecessary triggers. If I was a moderator I think I'd be exposed to more triggers, because some people use pretty triggering language, and then there are spam bots and the like (not bad on this forum because the spam doesn't tend to be triggering, but I use another forum a little and there's a big issue there with triggering spam).

I don't mean to put people off being a moderator, but maybe if you're thinking it will help you avoid relapsing, you might want to reconsider that.

fg4795 likes this.
  16. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

That's not what I said. I'm saying that just because someone relapses, doesn't mean they can't/shouldn't mod. What you're saying is the reverse: Mods may be more susceptible to relapsing than the average forum member. Okay, I agree with that.

diaspar likes this.
  17. I understood your post, I just wanted to add that "reverse" point.

Hope Tiger is doing okay anyway.

Hros likes this.
  18. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

I will certainly miss Tiger.

I consider myself ...fortunate... enough to see more than one side of the story, although I won't share anything so kindly refrain from asking me.

I'm sure he will return. Sooner than later, perhaps. It all depends on his approach :)

19. BreakingBenjamin

BreakingBenjamin Fapstronaut

I was also about to ask what happend to Tiger ! I hope he is ok !

Deleted Account likes this.
  20. Beamer

Beamer Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My Journal
    I so miss you Tiger... Please be well, be safe and keep fighting your battles ok ? No quitting, not today ! <3