1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

First day running

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by A_glass1900, Dec 12, 2019.

1. A_glass1900

A_glass1900 Fapstronaut

Today was my first day I went on a run again. It wasn’t a very successful run it was pretty hard. I ran for 20 minutes. It was pretty cold out for my run. While running I was out of breath for every 2 minutes, so I took a walking break for a couple minutes.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2019
    megaman85 likes this.
  2. Glad to hear I'm not the only one struggling. I'm slightly overweight and started running again as well to burn off the calories/fat.
    Other runners overtake me all of the time, the best I can do for now is a couple of hundred of yards without having to walk when I go slow lol. But... it's the effort that counts. Better to do an unsuccessful attempt than to attempt nothing at all. Exercise is always beneficial no matter the intensity/duration. I know I have to be on a diet again to lose the sack of potatoes a normal-weight person would be carrying when running. Too much weight just slows down and exercise really is an eye-opener in that regard, helps motivate to start/keep eating as healthy as possible.

3. I restarted my reboot a couple days ago and i have ran every day since, i am taking today off to recover, i believe exercise is vital for a successful reboot, it brings confidence and peace of mind, also know it will help you age better to.

A_glass1900 likes this.