1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Meditation journal.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Nov 28, 2019.

1. [​IMG]
    Hello there, dear users! I've decided to fight my anger. I need positivity! Cause a smile is worth more than a fist ;)
    So, let's go, shall we?
    I'm going to daily post about my meditation session. How long was it, how good or bad was it and what I've realised. Going to meditate after gym and before work today. So yes, going to update this later. Cya ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2019
  2. Day 1.
    Meditation quality: Good.
    Session length: 10 minutes.
    Mood was kind of weird. Nothing negative, but no hype either. Like chill but not so deep chill :D Hard to explain. Maybe a bit of judgeful attitude towards co-workers, but that's in the head and it wasn't so intense.
    While returning from work, I looked at enormous trees by side of the forest. It looked so beautiful in the dark... I really love nature more than I would love billions of dollars.

eoptda likes this.
  3. Day 2.
    Meditation quality: Good.
    Session length: 10 minutes.
    Sort of strange meditation since it's the first time I'm doing it on the morning. But I have feeling of being more motivated to do things, since I was told to be greatful for the day I'm given and things that surround me. I guess I will hit gym bit sooner (I really wish) and I will take my dog for a walk sooner, cause so much has to be done since so much can end after seconds. Crazy.
    I really like meditating even when I'm not getting into lotus pose n stuff. It's just all about that relaxation and connection. Sort of tried to imagine myself being connected to earth, like with roots and all that imagination stuff. And I will admit - it was hard. It's really hard, since thoughts drift away, but I will do it again and again so I can achieve results.

eoptda likes this.
  4. Day 2: Meditation - 2.
    Quality: Great.
    Session length: 4 minutes.
    Beautiful ladies sang in my ears. I feel blessed. Really nice, peaceful. Maybe didn't catch up with entire thing and didn't imagine nothing, but felt a bit lifted for couple of seconds. Oh wow :D

5. Day 3:
    Quality: Good
    Session length: Around 5 minutes.
    Was nothing special, just felt a bit more positive. I guess my energy levels are up God knows where, so that's why it's not easy for me to tell wherever it energizes me or gives me something. I'll think about wherever I should meditate later or not. Cya.

6. Haven't had any meditation sessions and that's not good. Gotta check in someday.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. If you are not using an app I would highly recommend you use one. Since I started using ZenFriend the meditation app, it has increased my hours of meditation since then.

8. I'm using insight timer, mate. It's a great app. Now I'm not really into mood for meditating, but I read book on buddhism.
    Anyways, thanks for suggestion.

9. Whats the name of the book?