1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

BEAT YOUR LONGEST STREAK

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Day 19/99 (3/20/19) :).

ReclaimingMyDestiny likes this.
  2. Day 0 of 90 (Longest streak broken on August 18, 2017).

Well, I messed up. I was thinking sexual thoughts all night and I couldn't find it in me to overcome them and I gave in and again this morning. Wish I could have been more of an inspiration to people in this challenge. But I have to admit this failure in order to move forward. I don't wish to go back to pmoing every day, I want to reach my longest streak again and put pmo in my past for good.

Master Chips and Jefe Rojo like this.
  3. I don’t like that you messed up but I do like that you’re holding yourself accountable. Stay here and keep fighting and you’ll be an inspiration to all of us!

4. Day 16/52 (October 18, 2019)
    In this morning I have edged for like 2 hours on Twitter/Reddit posts, this is bad and wrong, it felt awful while surfing because I knew it is wrong.. Anyways I helped myself to continue for a new day! Check in

5. Congratulations to everyone who's stuck it out since the beginning of the challenge so far! Also congratulations to those of us who have slipped but have come back and are determined to keep going. Losing that momentum I had is tough, but my recovery is important to me.

control your life and Jefe Rojo like this.
  6. Soon enough you’ll be back to where you were. I’m glad you’re back at it again. :)

7. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

Check in sunday
    8 days

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  8. Day 24/99 (3/20/19)

control your life likes this.
  9. Day 25/99 (3/20/19)

Im officially 1/4th or 25% complete with getting back to 99. It feels good to be making some progress again. I still have a long way to go but I’m just grateful to be where I’m at right now. Just taking it a day at a time. Tomorrow will by my one year anniversary on NoFap. :)

control your life and GK33 like this.
  10. Rex salazar

Rex salazar Fapstronaut

I had longest streak of 11 days broken previously on 11th august 2019 so I'll try beating that
    Day 0

11. Viijay

Viijay Fapstronaut

12. Rex salazar

Rex salazar Fapstronaut

Day 0 but I'll try again

control your life and Jefe Rojo like this.
  13. @Jefe Rojo You're almost at 30 days man!! So awesome!! Things are going well on my end, I had to adjust my counter to make up for some relapse stuff that happened a little over a week ago. It might say 10/11 days but once the counter catches up with the cache stuff it'll reflect the actual 8 days I have under my belt now. Things are going better in life now, and I'm staying really busy with work and stuff so that's been helping. Congrats to everyone whose been going strong!

Jefe Rojo and control your life like this.
  14. I’m glad to hear you’re back in the saddle again! Thanks for the encouragement. These past couple of days have been a bit tougher with urges but I’m battling on. :)

control your life likes this.
  15. Check-in for Day 44/111 (Longest streak broken on Apr 19, 2019).

16. Rex salazar

Rex salazar Fapstronaut

I'm beginning again
    Day 0/11
    Let's go