1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Conflicts!!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by EnterTheMatrix, Dec 14, 2019.

1. EnterTheMatrix

EnterTheMatrix Fapstronaut

I am strong enough to beat anyone,and durable enough get beat up and still never give up, i practice martial arts and do exercise. But the thing to tell is that when i was not on Nofap i set up mind such that i was not afraid of any conflicts but as i am on Nofap i constantly fear of getting into conflicts but one good thing on Nofap is that when someone really gets me up or in any confrontation i would have so much presence of mind and intincts like i have some super powers like i can dodge any attacks . But still i afraid to get any future threats , what is this ?

2. johnmarston2001

johnmarston2001 New Fapstronaut

Why? Especially if you supposedly have martial arts training... If some idiot picks a fight with you then smack him around or beat the crap outta him. I don’t see what the big deal is or why you’re even afraid, especially if you’re jacked most will just act like pussies around you.

3. EnterTheMatrix

Yeah as i am also ripped not jacked , and also most of them know that i know martial they will just out number me that what my mind says and i get scared and don't want future threats to happen that's what my mind says

4. johnmarston2001

Who’s “most of them”? Any normal person wouldn’t come near someone that’s not only “ripped” but also if they knew they had martial arts training, so who are these supposed people that apparently want to gang up on you? Doesn’t make any sense man.

EnterTheMatrix likes this.
  5. EnterTheMatrix

My own temporary friends who are jelous and eventually they will stab my back , that's what i think

6. EnterTheMatrix

One more thing that is i am not afraid of fights but afraid of future threats they give in which i will get killed or what if they have a weapon or guns ?? Give me some advice on this plz

7. johnmarston2001

If you live in America then buy a gun already man! Nobody would mess with you if you could not only beat them to a pulp, but also defend yourself from a distance.

There’s a reason I conceal carry, I’ve never had one issue with someone because of it. Best decision I ever made.

8. EnterTheMatrix

I live in India and there are goons and people who gets away from the law sometimes don't know , and if i kill someone in self defense then what are the chances that police will belive me and not arrest me for killing

9. geheim

geheim Fapstronaut

To me this all sounds very paranoid and I think there could be something a little bit off (not dramatically) mental health wise. I can't judge this from a distance, it's just a thought.

10. johnmarston2001

Then move to another country? If you’re that paranoid there’s nothing you’ll be able to do about it, may as well accept it or move on to better places.