1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. @franed98 how are you doing? I won the internal battle this morning thinking about not wanting to lose to you.

franed98, theman1 and Symbol of Peace like this.
  2. Snakeloa

Snakeloa Fapstronaut

@cr7da8055 @Alex_Al
    Sunday Check-in.
    I am doing fine. Still on track. Faced some urges this week but I managed to stay laser focused. Hug Jörg

3. @010010010100000101001101 how are you doing? I am doing fine but tell me something about you.
    you ok? Urges? want to share somethin?
    I fell we talk so little for being in a duel together.

4. Timmyrogger

Timmyrogger Fapstronaut

5. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Thank you for your presence here in this forum. Reading your posts help me stay strong.

Alex_Al likes this.
  6. Sorry very busy, just came back home from uni. 3 hours away and just gonna be seeing family, go against @theman1. I like that you're fired up.

Also
    You sound like an interesting guy, think theres a few around here into programming and i wish you the best of success.

theman1 and Symbol of Peace like this.
  7. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

8. Paf-On

Paf-On Fapstronaut

Symbol of Peace likes this.
  9. Pedro.Conquers

Love that song too!

10. Pedro.Conquers

Talking back my life today, militant minded.

11. Pedro.Conquers

12. Symbol of Peace likes this.
  13. franed98

franed98 Fapstronaut

Great work!!

14. @Pedro.lives will be your new opponent. Well done you proved your strength once but now is not the time to let up.

Unlucky @GonTheHunter, go again and go harder. You'll be against me so give it your all.

15. Timmyrogger

Timmyrogger Fapstronaut

Day 24 check in @Saiyan123 i need another oponent

16. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

@cr7da8055 how's going brother? Is everything under control? Here day 181! Thank God for it...
    My best present for these Christmas...! :)
    The day of Christmas if everything go well, then i ll be in day 190! I pray for this... And i pray for all of you brothers... Keep fighting!

17. I already lost two fights here i don't want to lose my third and best fight.

18. I'll change my signature and put the duels inside.

19. You'll be against @ohayou615. Keep pushing everyone!! The success is ours for the taking, and we're all finally fighting against the enemy. I dont want to let up until we win. May Allah help us all. Ameen.

I don't want you to lose also. Daily check ins and trying to be the best we can is necessary. Keep going today!

Im loving all the advice and motivation in here, feeling like a real community for doing good and being against the evils. Keep it up everyone, let's win this.

Just an update on sorting out the OP. If I'm not busy today, inshaAllah ill do it. I've just came home and been chilling w my family. Today i woke up early aswell Alhamdulillah.

Timmyrogger and Symbol of Peace like this.
  20. Wake up a little bit late today because i sleep bad yesterday, i'm fine. We are already fighting or just when i reach 3 days?