1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Motivated to Succeed

Motivated to Succeed Fapstronaut

2. Freedomseaker

Freedomseaker Fapstronaut

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna be a Super Saiyan who Mastered Ultra Instinct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

3. BreakingShadows

BreakingShadows Fapstronaut

Nice!!!
    [​IMG]

4. belio123

belio123 Fapstronaut

5. Today I became an Elite Warrior. I also realized that even a Low Class Warrior is a Warrior. However, Elite Warrior is the first upgrade, the first title you can earn in this Challenge. So of course we're all waiting for this. Before we just don't feel special.
    In real life there's no such thing as an "Elite Warrior in the Super Saiyan Challenge". But this is not real life and yet it has everything to do with real life. Although we use gamification and with Dragon Ball as a reference, this is no game. You can't underestimate how important and serious this is for our lives. At that's how it is for myself.

So I'm an Elite Warrior now. As I already had been in October. Here's my post from back then:
    I said I would, but I didn't. I survived only 2 days as an Elite. This time is gonna be different. Yes, again I'm embracing this title. Here I call myself a Warrior and I'll do my best to live as one in real life - in a moral and spirtual sense.

Most of the way was easy this time. But things are changing! Danger lurks at all corners. If I leave my weapon at the door post they might catch me off guard. If I drink sake in the akachōchin they might poison my food or attack me when I'm drunk. When I play with the village girls they might ambush me.

Just now I can see the enemy's shapes in the shadows ..

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2019
  6. SaiyanSoul

SaiyanSoul Fapstronaut

I wont feel special until i hit the 15 day mark so thats true. I do see myself differently tho without PMO, i can actually find the time to read and enjoy things better on a streak, maybe its just mental i dunno, but there is that i guess. Not much left now of the year so lets go again woopdie until January 6 where the darn first rank is, not that should focus on that solely cuz then it becomes an obsession.

OH well.

7. TangoTao

TangoTao Fapstronaut

just want to shou out some words - YOUR PLAN SEEMS AWSOME! -
    i've been following something similar for a while now - and i found it brings great results across the board,
    - MY OWN TAKE ON THINGS IN RED:
    • Plan and structure every single day a little. Take some time for yourself in the morning YES
    • Focus on the others. Care for your loved ones. (NOT GI ving a fuck about other's ppl bullshit(not get cought up with it - many people are quite directionless in life and getting into their confusion deeper and deeper does not serve anyone - and you can help only so much someone who dont't make the efforts to help themselves, i guess you can call it the economy of attention - taking good care of that precious resource - if find it to be the name of the game ), love others, but not by detriment to yourself YES), as some coaches say "I'm a better coach with better players"
    • Be active YES - 5minutes weights wth warmup, jog now and then, yoga and coldshower ideally everyday
    • No screen after 9:30 pm YES, me by 4pm(the main pc), so i can meditate and think clearly on paper and just have this mental ease in the evening
    • Don't hide anywhere with my phone and wlan. Don't use it in the bathroom. - i get it - me i do use phone but never have internet on it and it has only good books and motibvational videos on it.
    • Not too much coffee or alcohol. But when drunk: as soon as the party is over go directly to bed and sleep. YES i dropped drinking a while ago - first gradually then suddenly, now ZERO. tea i try to limit to 1-2 cups a day.
    • Try to do exercise for at least 10 Minutes every day YES -Be active
    • be supercareful and responsible on the way back home and on the first day back - - i guess that's the strategy you have for the new year

8. Paf-On

Paf-On Fapstronaut

9. BertrandR

BertrandR Fapstronaut

10. SaiyanSoul

SaiyanSoul Fapstronaut

Welcome to the club :D

11. BertrandR

BertrandR Fapstronaut

Thank you! :D

Deleted Account and Kingfisher like this.
  12. zars

zars Fapstronaut

13. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

I am 10 days in now. What is getting me through is serious meditation discipline. Acting against my lower nature well like not eating garbage when my body wants it. Talking with positive people, and going to a few meditation groups. Thinking of visiting a Hindu temple and doing kirtan, which is chanting. I did it in a smaller setting with a small group. I wonder what its like in a big group. It's a pretty awesome experience. Staying focusing on my spiritual goals one day at a time is keeping me out of nihilism.

14. belio123

belio123 Fapstronaut

15. Mead123

Mead123 Fapstronaut

I start from day 0 again.

Deleted Account likes this.
  16. All all

All all Fapstronaut

Day 2.
    141 day streak destroyed a few days back. But like a saiyan I will come back stronger.