1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

815 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

434 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. SaFaRi

SaFaRi Fapstronaut

Day 1..
    Relapsed yesterday. I had strong urges for 4 days and stress because of my exams.. the fun part is I masturbated to relieve my stress and focus on studying but after masturbation I was feeling tired and I slept all the day. Absolutely ruined the day and today ruined as well I wake up late and I missed my morning routine. I gathered my strength and came back to the forum. I didn't want to show my face after this disaster actually :emoji_sweat_smile:

2. Day 66 check in. 2/3 of the way to goal.

3. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Thank you Spartan!

4. the alpha project

You are an inspiration for all of us Spartan! We are all excited to see you near the finish line!

5. the alpha project

Excellent work!

6. the alpha project

Thank you for sharing so we can be reminded of the empty promise of pmo. Glad to hear you are not quitting. Keep engaged here and you will be building your streak again in no time.

7. the alpha project

Thanks for sharing this inspiration!

8. the alpha project

The minute you walk in the bar you are a winner. Take advantage of this evening. Face the discomfort. Tomorrow you will wake up a new man!!

9. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Your mission - Fight of your PMO addiction, conquer your mind and purify your thoughts.
    Your Reward - Freedom
    Good luck Mandalorian.

10. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

You be killing it. It will be great to see if you can talk about your day with checkins.

11. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

You did it okay. You now know you can't walk through this door. And always remember one thing which has made me go through all the urges, "If you relapse then, Its on me. Not on the triggers, not on anyone else but only me". Think like this and you will not relapse again.

12. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Going great just a day more. "BOOM"

13. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

You can do this man. We all have believed in you. Your posts have always inspired us to go beyond our limitations and achieve new heights. Who says you are gone after 100 days. You are already part of our family now. No one can take that away from you. You talk, we will listen.

14. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Going great going, strong man. Why not try to write about your day next time?

15. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Strong stuff.

16. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Great just 3 days before new rank. I would appreciate if you can write a bit about your day too.

17. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

w
    Well there is something about nature, isn't it? good for you. Have fun with your weekend and face your challenges.

18. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

You can do it. Goodluck

19. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Day 34, man I feel ALIVE. The cold breeze felt like it was talking to me, it was that sweet. I was happy today, killed it in the gym, had conversations with people. Good vibes all the way. It was a good day. Peace

20. Day 7

Check in

To be honest i am in a very weak phase right now.....i am struggling to keep my thoughts, emotions and behaviour in check