1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

816 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

435 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Thanks man! I’m going to write a success journal entry soon. First tip will be join this challenge.

2. the alpha project

Hang in there. The battle is worth it. Claim freedom and glory!!

3. the alpha project

You are crushing it now!! Keep writing these posts. They motivate and inspire the rest of us!

4. the alpha project

Great to see you building your streak. It will pass. Focus on freedom

5. Thanks mate... You are a true warrior...i salute you for your determination and your intent to bring others with you

Hats off to you

6. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Your welcome

7. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Remember this : “The wolf you feed is the one that will win!”

Those feelings are intense, let them roll over you bro, and wash away from you. Acknowledge them knowing they will pass, and refocus on why your in this

Attached Files:

8. Hells yes good sir! That is so awesome to hear. Keep that goin, and thanks for the motivation and inspiration.

9. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

No problem, BAY-BAY

Symbol of Peace and fg4795 like this.
  10. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Its okay. Your energy needs an outlet. Found something that helps you get rid of the tension..talk to someone about it. Dont loose hope.

11. i_have_pizza

i_have_pizza Fapstronaut

I want to do. But I didn't get, I need to start from 1, or if I following this rules for 4 days, I need to start from 4?

12. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Check in day 42 finally have a day off tomorrow, having some feelings of loneliness and was tempted to go out and have a drink but last time I did that I ended up pmoing so I've decided to stay in tonight

13. Seeker dude

Seeker dude New Fapstronaut

14. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

We all start from day 0, even though we likely are already on day(x)

Example: I also started today (day 0) although I’m on day 8 in my personal calendar

15. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Have you thought of exchanging your drink for something non-alcoholic? For some people alcohol is a trigger. What I mean is, I applaud your willingness to stay home to be clean, but on the other hand, why miss out on the social side?

I’m not trying to influence your decision, just wanted to pass on a thought

Symbol of Peace likes this.
  16. MasterPablo

MasterPablo Fapstronaut

Today another day fap free. I feel some benefits start to kick in. I went to the gym and did a quite good workout. I'm also satisfied that my belly fat disappeared

17. Day 6 checking in.

:emoji_muscle:

The sex drive is kicking back in with a vengeance, bring a bit of frustration but although it's tempting to M I don't feel a need for P right now. But... no M either, I set this goal and don't want to fall off the wagon.

It had helped massively opening up about my issues, which I've only done on here so thank you nofap for that if nothing else. I feel at some point I'll have to open up in real life too, to finally best this thing down.

18. I can honestly say that talking to someone in real life does help tremendously. Last year I talked to a friend of mine when I was in a less than stellar situation (yes I have serious relapse issues) with a woman in real life and one day I just told her everything because she could tell I wasn’t right physically and everything just blurted out that day. We shared so much and have a deeper friendship today then we have in the 6 years weve known each other. She’s a majority of the reason I came back to nofap because I told her about where I was at in life with my demons.

19. the alpha project

Good and wise decision. What did you do with your time?

20. the alpha project

Check In - 17 Days Remaining

Hello Spartans,

I went back to find my first post in this challenge. And it’s two words long:

I remember looking at the different ranks and thinking maybe I could get to 30 days that would be pretty cool. Or maybe 60. Yeah 60 would be cool. It would be really cool to hit 75 because of the picture from the movie but man, that’s crazy. I’m not going to go that long.

Well. Time flies.

Here I am waiting for @fg4795 to check in a few hours from now to be the next God of War. A Spartan who is posting all kinds of life changing updates. A Spartan we have all watched battle his way through this challenge with conviction. I am incredibly excited for him.

And now I am also seeing something else. That I have the potential to stand next to him and the others at the finish line. That I have come this far. And that I can make no excuses for failing to join them. And there is no hiding either. Because when I become next in line, people will be watching me just like I was watching them.

And that is part of the magic of this community. We make ourselves visible. Anonymous, yes. But our profile and our posts are here. And that creates a kind of accountability. And comaraderie. A kind of expectation. A kind of honesty. I hear a few Spartans talk about that. Being honest with themselves.

I am responsible for my actions. If I start taking it easy. Making compromises. If I start drinking and getting high and over eating and giving up my training and meditation. If I start watching naked women on my monitor. I am responsible. And when I find myself breaking my commitment to go the 100 days, I’ll know exactly where to look for who is at fault: the mirror.

If you have thoughts in your mind about not being able to do this let me tell you that you can if you decide you want to. The only obstacle is your own mind. And being a part of this community is a great way to feed a new mindset and help it to become a new lifestyle.

This is a big part of why I am so excited to see the posts people are putting up lately. The sharing of personal struggles and success. And the conversations between Spartans. The encouragement. The support. There’s a vibrance here. And it happens because we make ourselves visible. To each other. And to ourselves.

So here I am. Spartans. I am not abandoning my post. I will not hide. I will not let the pressure get to me. I will not make small compromises. I will continue to battle. Like @fg4795 and those before him. And like all of you. Day 76 or day 30 or day 0. It doesn’t matter. We all fight the exact same battle: the battle of today.

The holidays are here Spartans. I wish you safe and happy times. Enjoy yourselves. Your friends. Your family. Before you do. Take a few minutes to remind yourself that you have made a commitment to yourself and your fellow Spartans. Visualize yourself keeping that commitment over the holidays. Let’s carry each other through this special period of time. And celebrate with freedom and glory at the end.

Stay Strong Spartans!!