1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Skyzthalimit

Skyzthalimit Fapstronaut

Wasn't able to update yesterday but all is good...fighting off some urges but still committed to beating this addiction by changing my lifestyle.....day 19 done on thursday morning and day 20 done this morning....can't remember the last time i went this far....feels good....a day at a time...

I Will Survive likes this.
  2. BraveBear

BraveBear Fapstronaut

Day 10/30!!
    Wow, the recently re-emergent enjoyment of just being around women's presence is lovely. I miss that. Haven't felt it in a long time cause of PMO. I commit to you today, with the help of our mutual Higher Power, that I will make it one more day without PMO. I will be diligent to watch for the patterns which lead me down that road, and I will avert my actions while it's still easy to do so.

Skyzthalimit and I Will Survive like this.
  3. StruggleR_8

StruggleR_8 Fapstronaut

4. Dim Meadow

Dim Meadow Fapstronaut

Day 16/30

It's weird. I get tempted but I don't have an urge to follow the temptation. I guess that's why there's different words for it.

You've been right about that so far.

I Will Survive likes this.
  5. ifindoubt

ifindoubt Fapstronaut

6. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut

Relapsed! Back at it tomorrow

BraveBear and I Will Survive like this.
  7. RyugaLdrago

RyugaLdrago Fapstronaut

Day 22/30. My last highest streak was 21. I am so happy that I overcome so much in these 22 days.
    I am pumped to reach 30. Thanks everyone .. You guys are the reason I hope we all get there .

8. aniseprakash

aniseprakash Fapstronaut

Done with Day 4:
    It's easy to give up to evil than to give in to positivity. It's high time you test your ability. Are you giving in or giving up :)

Skyzthalimit and I Will Survive like this.
  9. I Will Survive

I Will Survive Fapstronaut

-- Day 2. I've been doing a lot of exercise. Before that I was a bit unmotivated, but doing physical exercises gives me purpose. I'm also eating better and I plan to do some other useful things.

BraveBear and aniseprakash like this.
  10. ngocanh1210

ngocanh1210 Fapstronaut

11. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

*walks slowly in the door* “Checking in”
    Day 0

Last edited: Dec 22, 2019
  12. Skyzthalimit

Skyzthalimit Fapstronaut

Day 21 done this morning.....had urges last night but managed to get through....a day at a time....

aniseprakash and BraveBear like this.
  13. lceres6

lceres6 Fapstronaut

14. RyugaLdrago

RyugaLdrago Fapstronaut

15. BraveBear

BraveBear Fapstronaut

Day 11 here we gooooooo!!! The desire to PMO feels more psychological after week one..less physical... It's more like some sort of desire to feel good mentally than physically. Hope I'm not flatlining hah. I'm ready for it, though.

I commit to you today, through the help of our mutual Higher Power, that just for today, I will not engage in PMO, and I will be diligent to root out misleading thoughts and subtle habits of action which may lead me toward PMO.

renewing, Skyzthalimit and Dim Meadow like this.
  16. ArtOfOld

ArtOfOld Fapstronaut

fell at day 4 am starting again never let ur guard down the brain is really tricky tricks you to get what it wants , be the trickster not your brain

renewing, aniseprakash and BraveBear like this.
  17. aniseprakash

aniseprakash Fapstronaut

Day 5 is a goner:
    The first action of evil is to hide our vision on the positive outcome of doing good deeds, by showing some silly benefits of negativity which often we find attractive and fall for it.

BraveBear likes this.
  18. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut