1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Shaving Pubic Hair?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Oh Please God Help Me!, Dec 22, 2019.

1. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

You grow hair... on the shaft?

2. i_have_pizza

i_have_pizza Fapstronaut

Umm. I guess no?

3. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Oh i see what happened here. You placed your backets in a way that made me assume you were talking about your dick XD

4. i_have_pizza

i_have_pizza Fapstronaut

I guess it's original to grow hair that way.

5. No, i dont. I hate shaving my beard and cutting my hair. BUT in order to get a job i had to do both. :p

If i had a girlfriend who would ask me to shave, sure i'll do it.

6. marr708

marr708 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I have shaved my face and privates everyday for years. I like the clean/hygienic look and feeling.

I do it for two reasons:

1. No pubic hair makes your weiner appear bigger [if you need it or not].

2. If your crotch is a clean, manicured place to visit ....hopefully, you'll get more visitors. ha!

7. Clean Willy

Clean Willy Fapstronaut

I laughed so hard at this man! :D

CTRL + DEL likes this.
  8. Clean Willy

Clean Willy Fapstronaut

I really object to the inference that hair correlates to uncleanness. It is the same faulty reasoning that asserts that natural penises are dirty. :mad: With showering, the foreskin, pubes etc are clean.

In truth, there is a greater hygiene risk and possible infections from tiny nicks in the skin from shaving your genitals.