1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Pre Cum!!!

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Aboodhi, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Aboodhi

Aboodhi Fapstronaut

Does anyone get precum while talking with your gf, I mean some intimacy. Is that normal? Or is that something to be worried?

2. lamstronger

lamstronger Fapstronaut

I precum a lot while talking, hugging, making out. Its frustrating, but its normal. Means you are aroused. Although I would like to get aroused by more intimate activities. Not by talking.

Gamebred305, Aboodhi and +TenPercent like this.
  3. It happens. You're developing emotional intimacy with a woman and your body knows (or thinks) that sexual intimacy may be in the near future (even if you know that sex is not going to happen anytime soon).

After 130 days of hard mode, I was dating someone and had a wet dream about her. In the dream, I was just thinking about how excited I was knowing that we would hug soon!! o_O

Gamebred305 and Aboodhi like this.
  4. Aboodhi

Aboodhi Fapstronaut

Thanks @IAmStronger

+TenPercent likes this.
  5. Aboodhi

Aboodhi Fapstronaut

That's so good to hear @+TenPercent

+TenPercent likes this.
  6. When I had an old streak, I was on NoFap for two weeks, and if a girl touched me more than usual then I would feel that I want to blast and a few drops would come out. It means probably that your tank is full and ready to be used! On the third week it stopped, probably because my body got used to a non-ejaculative life.

Gamebred305 and +TenPercent like this.
  7. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Yes, it is normal. Although the amount and exactly when it comes (lol) probably varies from guy to guy. I my case, I am produce a lot of it. First it builds up in my foreskin and then flows down my shaft, moistening my whole penis. I have also noticed that it doesn't stop after I orgasm and my semen cums. The pre (or post) cum, :rolleyes: still continues to ooze out for quite a while. When I have edged for some time, there seems to be no end to the stuff, hahaha! :p

Aboodhi likes this.
  8. Sure if I ever had a girlfriend to begin with.

9. Aboodhi

Aboodhi Fapstronaut

Hehe. Hilarious @IGY

10. no, because i dont have a gf. i also have a 20 times your streak and i didnt get laid despite my efforts

Aboodhi likes this.
  11. Hard life bro... I can feel you

12. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

It happend to me a lot. She found it flattering.