1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Skyzthalimit

Skyzthalimit Fapstronaut

Day 23 done this morning.....day was good few urges that i managed to beat....feeling my brain start to take notice of the change i'm making which is great and scary but mostly great to embrace change.....a day at a time.....

renewing likes this.
  2. BraveBear

BraveBear Fapstronaut

Today is Day 13! Last night was very tough. Very tough! I think I need to start doing some push ups. Daily walking in the cold has been good. Ending showers with cold water is a must. I feel more and more confident with women, too. I feel like there's some kind of energy emanating, haha!

I commit to you today, through the help of our mutual Higher Power, that JUST FOR TODAY, I will not engage in PMO, and I will be diligent to root out misleading thoughts and subtle habits of action which may lead me toward PMO.

3. BraveBear

BraveBear Fapstronaut

**IDEA**
    I have a helpful suggestion for some here in the 30-day Challenge who may be relapsing at 2 or 3 days over and over again...

See, I have a problem with staying focused. I'm 38 and my life has been a constant struggle to maintain focus and get things done. But THE WAY I MUST GO ON is to set myself goals of 5 minutes and 10 minutes of focus at a time...not ONE WHOLE DAY.

Perhaps it might be more strategic to complete a 3 or 5-day challenge first so you can feel a sense of VICTORY:emoji_trophy: and CONQUEST before embarking on a longer journey:emoji_rocket:? For some, it can be a bit deflating to relapse over and over and over again without ever hitting a goal. I'm not telling anyone what to do, but IMHO making it to 3-days in a 3-day challenge is better for the psychology than making it only to 3-days in a 30-day challenge.

renewing and Dim Meadow like this.
  4. Dim Meadow

Dim Meadow Fapstronaut

Day 2/30

All's good. Entering an easy patch.

BraveBear and Skyzthalimit like this.
  5. 19/30.i hope everyone here passes the challenge.

BraveBear and Dim Meadow like this.
  6. RyugaLdrago

RyugaLdrago Fapstronaut

7. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut

Day 2 of 30

BraveBear likes this.
  8. ohayou615

ohayou615 Fapstronaut

9. Skyzthalimit

Skyzthalimit Fapstronaut

Made it all the way to day 24 then it fell apart....feel so bad...i had made it so far but i have to keep trying....back to day 0...got to keep aware of triggers ..i won't beat myself up though...got to stay positive..we can beat this.....a day at a time....

Dim Meadow likes this.
  10. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

11. aniseprakash

aniseprakash Fapstronaut

Killed Day 7:
    Learn to kill the urges, or channel it towards achieving your goals.

12. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

13. ArtOfOld

ArtOfOld Fapstronaut

14. BraveBear

BraveBear Fapstronaut

DAY 14!!
    There is something really wonderful to wander into the 3-day challenges and give everyone a quick word of encouragement, knowing that I was once there and I KNOW it can be done.

I commit to you today, through the help of our mutual Higher Power, that JUST FOR TODAY, I will not engage in PMO, and I will be diligent to root out misleading thoughts and subtle habits of action which may lead me toward PMO.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
    Wolfyoufeed and NICEDUDE like this.
  15. louisbird

louisbird Fapstronaut

16. Dim Meadow

Dim Meadow Fapstronaut

Day 3/30

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you guys get in well at least thus week, if not always.

Godspeed Gents.

BraveBear likes this.
  17. ohayou615

ohayou615 Fapstronaut

18. RyugaLdrago

RyugaLdrago Fapstronaut