1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hooker

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Cypher123, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Cypher123

Cypher123 Fapstronaut

I bought a hooker a few months ago and after that i told myself never again.. But today i did and after the bj i decided to stop the whole thing.. I need help so i dont buy ever again its really wrong

2. You should put an effort into finding a girlfriend (assuming you don't have one).

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Gladiatori

Gladiatori Fapstronaut

yeah. ANother bit of wisdom. Hookers love crack and coke. they love druglords. if u have drugs and get a hooker 2 ur place... dude. ITs all an evilscene. It is a drug of its own beast my friend. Stay the fuck away!

4. Gladiatori

Gladiatori Fapstronaut

if u got drugs. the hooker will come around and keep screwing and SMoking ur drugs. ITs very bAd scene.

DO it the right way ! Get the real woman whp care ABOUT U.

5. I refuse to pay a prostitute or use her because that is just evil in my mind, those women don’t want to be out there selling their bodies to gross strangers, I refuse to put another human down like that.

6. Gladiatori

Gladiatori Fapstronaut

this is a very noble act. Shut down the supply and no demand would be a solution in itself for these hookers.

If only the whole world could have such divine wisdom!

7. Indeed, sadly not every one sees it that way, nor do some care even if they do realize it.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. StonePlacidity

StonePlacidity Fapstronaut

sex without love is wrong. You're seeking physical pleasure only.