1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

815 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

434 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Checking in: Day fifty-one.

2. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Merry Christmas to you Brother! I appreciate your achieving the God of War then coming right back here, starting over, and sharing advice with us.

Vendidad and fg4795 like this.
  3. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Merry Xmas ppl, hurt my right hand, cant type much. Best wishes to you. C ya all 2morow

Vendidad, Malakas, fg4795 and 2 others like this.
  4. i_have_pizza

i_have_pizza Fapstronaut

5. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Entering day 5 of my 2-week Christmas break, and I've enjoyed every minute of it.

I've never once felt bad about spending my days alone. I've had zero depression or anxiety. No temptations whatsover to do P, M, or O. No desire to consume large quantities of food and material items.

I've drank alcohol twice (6 beers and 2 shots last night!), but my desire for it has greatly diminished.

Yesterday, as I was driving back home from yet another adventerous day along the nature trail, I was filled with an acute sense of peace and gratitude, and I thanked God for my new life, for my newfound sense of joy, energy, strength, and purpose. Corny as this sounds, I got really emotional about it and briefly started tearing up. I am just so thankful that God, friends, and family are helping me change my life, in such a short period of time.

Just 2 months ago I was sad, angry, and depressed, and I never imagined that on December 25, 2019, I would be feeling so good about life. I never expected this. What a blessing!

During the past 4 days of my vacation I feel like I have blossomed into a "people person": I have met with two friends, been invited to meet with another friend (who wants me to meet his soon-to-be fiance), and I have met 2 people along the trails and 1 person at the shopping mall--all 3 of them random, complete strangers--so I can say that I've connected with more people in the past week alone than than I did over the past several years of my Christmas breaks ...combined!

This Christmas morning I'm up early, preparing for yet another outdoor adventure, on my mountainbike, with a backpack, in fresh air, and in nature. I'll be spending my day exercising, exploring the beach, getting a tan, reading, and swimming in the Gulf of Mexico.

I'll have to bike several miles just to get to the beach, and I'm already a bit tired and sore from yesterday's off-road mountainbiking, and last night's drinking, but I'm excited to get out there and and see what life has to offer today. I have no time or desire to sit around and watch TV, eating and drinking.

Merry Christmas Spartans!

Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
  6. Day 1 completed..passing via Day 2...Day 1 was extremely difficult , with a lot of fantasies and urges causing me to have strong erections and maybe a little precum...but i did not give in to them and did not touch private part at all , and even though temptation was strong i did not give up to prevent relapse..basically , the fantasies that annoyed me are the same ones that had caused me to relapse.....

7. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Thank you for sharing :) Congratulations on overcoming your temptations. This is growth, and I hope that you feel peace and strength from your accomplishment.

the alpha project and fg4795 like this.
  8. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

*nods in your direction*
    Well done... change those images/fantasy’s into something you hate.. until you hate what causes you to fall.

fg4795 and ShockTheSystem like this.
  9. Checking in Day 10.

Merry Christmas ya Filthy Animals!?!
    (No one take offense, it’s from Home Alone. Stay strong my Brothers!)

10. day 70 check in. Merry Christmas everyone.

11. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Day 46 really struggling with sadness over this Christmas period I feel so lonely but I'm determined to stick this out as this could just be withdrawal symptoms @Kratos_GOW can you update my rank please

12. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

*comes to battle by your side*

13. Spartan Soldier. Good job! Stay strong.

14. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Day 4 is almost over.

I’ve felt a few minor urges but focusing on the fast made it easier to deal with.

I am still on the fast, decided to do the Dry fast. I’ve done 24 hrs dry... I might see if I can do 48 because after a period of tiredness, I feel really good.

Over and out Spartans

Side note: @Kratos_GOW can I get put on the roster?

Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
  15. TheStaples

TheStaples Fapstronaut

16. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

In this challenge we will encounter unbearable loneliness. But do you know how you can make up with that? Be more social, to strangers and friends. Have some new habits, changing your mindset. Everything will be great, as long as you smile and take care of your self.

17. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Good luck

TheStaples, fg4795 and Vendidad like this.
  18. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Hah, merry Christmas. No movie topped Home Alone in that genre. Still remember that movie.

19. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

5 days more man. You be killin it.

Vendidad and the alpha project like this.
  20. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Merry Christmas to you and thanks for sharing this post. I hope everyone will take time to read it. You have shared so openly and honestly. And we can all benefit from your sharing. Congratulations on such a big life change!

Espi1971, Vendidad and Kratos_GOW like this.