1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. RestlessEngineer

RestlessEngineer Fapstronaut

Back again for day number 4 already.
    Merry christmas to everyone have a good time with friends and family this year.

2. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

:( well, if no one is in the house try to socialize outdoors, with friends, with colleagues.... try your best bro. loneliness is a good friend of the addiction. is not good for addicts, especially recovering addicts, to stay alone for long periods of time. and reach out bro, even if only by phone, or text, but reach out, developing healthy relations is good for us.

3. RiseToGreatness

Rise again my brother, you can do it!!! and this time remember "never" and "forever" are the addictions favorite sentences.

just say "not today", that´s good and enough. more than enough ;). let´s go!!!

Bobske, thetourist and franco-desiboy like this.
  4. RiseToGreatness

24 days my brothers.

hard day yesterday as i drank a little too much and afterwards i was on the brink of a little "nudes peak" when everybody was sleeping. luckly before i embark on the task i hesitate a bit and instead drag myself to bed. pfewwwww :)

today no booze and no hazards. we got to be careful brothers, holidays are always difficult times, i mean, they´re not meant to be difficult, it´s party after all. but for those of us who are on a path of self-discipline, holidays can be very challenging.

5. count me in !
    Let's Rise Together :)
    #ToThineOwnSelfBeTrue.

6. koslov

koslov Fapstronaut

58/90 I'm going to the spa tomorrow. A little relaxation doesn't harm.

7. franco-desiboy

franco-desiboy Fapstronaut

Checkin in. Day 15 on the loose. All good this side. Hope u all staying the course on the new habit. Great stuff Fellas. Ders lot of power in healing and Prayer. I pray for u all.
    Stay Positive. Stay optimistic.
    Forgiveness my fellas....
    Forgiveness for our old self. New self is awake and poppin its head out of that small window. Lets tell that new self that yes that light it sees out of that window is indeed the sunlight. It aint some experiement here. Its real life. Its Us. That light will heal us all. Now lets get outside and live the rest of our lives the way we want.
    Peace!

8. franco-desiboy

franco-desiboy Fapstronaut

and Merry Christmas everybody. What a great timw of the year this is. New one's around the corner. Lets enter it with a bang. 2019 is the year we all resolved. and First quarter of 2020 we will be healed for a new life. Aint easy but good things dont come easy.
    c ya all in next post.

9. Abc833

Abc833 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Stay strong. That’s the key. You not only committed to yourself you committed to this community. Find something to stand for and stand firm. We are all better than committing to PMO before our well-being. Continue to better yourself about all

10. Abc833

Abc833 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 66 is here and it’s Christmas. Merry Christmas to everyone enjoy the family time.

11. benj

benj Fapstronaut

12. Titu

Titu Fapstronaut

13. Current Challenge 2/90 (ends Mar 23)
    300/334 Good Days (ave. relapse every 10 days, a huge improvement)
    Day 109 weight training (M, W, F)
    Day 43 reduced alcohol, caffeine and sugar
    Longest streaks 67 then 51 (4 years later)

- all good this end with no urges or relapse
    - merry Christmas one and all fellow Fapstronauts
    - brother Fredi

14. Monster@123

Monster@123 Fapstronaut

15. Jonnybjones98

Jonnybjones98 Fapstronaut

16. thetourist

thetourist Fapstronaut

Absolutely on the same page. I think one of my longest binges started that way — with alcohol. I can even remember it was some cheap fruit wine. Good for you, RiseToGreatness, that you avoided the trap. Gotta be careful around alcohol, more so during holidays.

Then again, one can drink oneself unconscious and just pass out — no urges for a while, hahaha. Just a joke, of course. Stay strong, brothers!

17. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut