1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

815 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

434 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

You will grow a lot from your honesty

Symbol of Peace, Vendidad and fg4795 like this.
  2. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Check In - Eleven Days remaining

Hello Spartans,

it has been a busy day with family visiting. It is very, very late. But I wanted to be sure to check in with my Spartans. I see so much has been shared since I was online yesterday. I am proud to be a part of this community. That’s all for now. I must sleep. I’ll see you all tomorrow.

Stay Strong Spartans

3. RyukJr

RyukJr Fapstronaut

day 0 I'm ready to go my mind is right currently and I'm motivated to stop

4. Today im thinking that the new year will be amazing for me!!

5. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Day 7 *Turns in bounty fobs*

Guess since the challenge is closed.. I’ll have to wait for new ranking?

*Sits patiently crosslegged*

6. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Challenge is closed for new recruitments. You guys can carry one. Congrats on new rank.

7. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Keep up the positivity.

Symbol of Peace and Vendidad like this.
  8. Vultron007

Vultron007 Fapstronaut

Thanks Bro

Symbol of Peace and Kratos_GOW like this.
  9. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

10. day (10)6 early checking in
    So I came here to tell you the same thing as always.
    All is good. I woke up really early had breakfast and hitted the gym for 3 hours,
    Trained really hard and this make me thought about the importance of a journal.
    So I repeat to all of you, if you want to succeed journal everything and then comeback because it will help you.
    Because today I trained 3 hours at 100% in the gym lifting, pulling and everything.
    on july,14th I wrote that I had an intense workout.
    I had been training like 45 minutes without weights.
    So if a thought will hit me and I will think about giving up I will just go to my journal to see that I came too far to quit.

11. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Check in day 49 furthest I've ever gotten and I don't plan on letting that slip any time soon, I'm staying vigilant! Keep going everybody

12. i_have_pizza

i_have_pizza Fapstronaut

13. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

I'm in no way give up in any means I'm getting stronger as in this month I had masturbated only 6 time which for me is a great achievement.
    I'm the one who used to fap 3-4 times a day so you can see this is the 2nd time I have came so far and abstained from PMO in my entire life.
    Time for a fresh start for me.
    Day 1

14. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

I finally received a check last night, proceeds from my request for a 401(k) loan.

My now having some money in the bank will soon help me to finally accomplish 4 personal goals that I set back in October 2019:

Goal 6. Consider a 401(k) loan. STATUS 12/28/2019: At approximately 7:30 PM EST last night, I received a check via 401(k) loan. I will deposit the check today and then carefully, thoughtfully, and slowly begin to appropriate the funds.

Goal 7. Repair vehicle. STATUS 12/28/2019: Per the dealership: internally shorted pressure sensor; internally shorted vehicle ignition switch; punctured rear passenger side tire. Total amount for these repairs: $1255.00. Despite the expense, I'm grateful and happy to be able to pay for it, and it feels good that I am now finally taking the necessary steps towards accomplishing this long-procrastinated goal. I feel like a heavy burden is being lifted.

Goal 14. Do what it takes to ensure that my credit is 100% clean.
    Status 12/28/2019: This goal reflects my desire to live my life with 100% honesty, and with financial independence. The good news is, all 3 credit reports show that I have only one outstanding collection account, in the amount of $267.00. I will now be able to pay that off within the next few days. I expect my credit score to be completely clean by July 2021.

Goal 15. Assume financial responsibility for my auto insurance.
    STATUS 12/28/2019: I am still on my ex-wife's auto insurance policy. Now that I have some money in the bank I will explore and compare rates and move forward with my own automobile insurance policy. This will cut the final tie to my ex-wife. I will be fully independent from her. I will take my time in choosing my new insurance policy. When I have money I also have a tendency to rush things through and make impulsive decisions. Not this time. I am going to take my time and compare at least 3 different companies before I move forward.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
  15. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Nice job on the training! Sounds like you are in beast mode.

I can attest that I am able to train with more intensity and focus versus just several months ago. Every day I look forward to hitting the gym. Right now I'm feeling tired and a bit sore from training hard yesterday, yet I intend to visit the gym again today. I guess I'm hooked :) Lately I've been doing a lot of work on the foam roller to mitigate my fear of risking injury (even though I am 100% injury free). I love the level of energy I have for lifting weights and doing cardio, but I'm also choosing to be a bit cautious about training so much. And what a great feeling it is to have to remind myself not to overdo it!

Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
  16. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Congratulations on your achieving new rank!

*fistbump*

17. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

This is awesome! I appreciate your sharing and I respect your resolve and vigilance. Congratulations on your all-time mark of 49 days. I hope that you are feeling a sense of peace and power from such a worthy endeavor.

18. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Thank you!

Perseverance is a great human quality.

Symbol of Peace and Vendidad like this.
  19. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

20. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

I want you to read this success story. Really powerful. The guys who relapsed, this is a must.