1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

815 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

434 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Don't give up now. We got your back.

Symbol of Peace and Vendidad like this.
  2. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Check In - Ten Days Remaining

Hello Spartans,

I really feel like something is shifting inside of me. I really can’t believe how different I feel from day 0. Thank you everyone for being here and for your support. This is truly an amazing journey!

3. ohh im keeping and going hard to become spartan

4. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

So good to see your posts.so Motivating it is

5. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

That's the spirit

6. lceres6

lceres6 Fapstronaut

26/100

over the horizon
    a year = 365 days without PMO

7. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

I am sorry but i don't remember you starting from day 0. You can't just start from you steak bro.

8. Mending Ailment

Mending Ailment Fapstronaut

I’m sorry my fellow Spartans. I accidentally watched some semi erotic material on Youtube and down the rabbit hole I went. I learned and now I try again. Day 0

9. Vultron007

Vultron007 Fapstronaut

10. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

*Fistbump*

11. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Day 8
    * Turns in enemy prisoner...what’s left anyway*

12. i_have_pizza

i_have_pizza Fapstronaut

13. thanks, buddies
    I’ll remember your valuable guidance and advice and make sure that won't happen again a new mistake like this.
    I blocked YouTube on my devices as a logical approach to the problem ...
    check in day 2

14. Great! Stay strong and live one day at a time.

Nice to see you having progress! For me this is a true success story. I want to stay away from PMO to feel all these benefits all people here says, so, I'll not relapse. The new year is coming and I want to start it well :)

Hang in There! :)

Good luck in your goal my friend, also, i think you can't start directly on 26 days, you need to start at day 0. But it won't change the fact you are 26+ days free of PMO, that's why we have the counter.

YouTube can be good or bad for our lives, the YouTube have an "strict mode", that blocks mature content, it's not 100% accurate but it's good.

Congratulations my friend, hang in there and stay strong.

Congrats on 1 week+ without PMO! :)

Congrats on 1 week+ without PMO! :)

15. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

16. Your daily efforts are mine too. :) I really appreciate all of these efforts, congratulations friend!

1 WEEK! :)

Welcome, Armand62. Good luck and hang in there to not start a relapse cycle.

Great! Hang in there and stay positive and motivated. :)

This addiction is powerful but we are more powerful, hang in there, learn from your mistake and rise from now on!

Welcome and good luck, Paf-On. :)

Have a lot of members in the challenge, i like it because we are making a "family" here. Every member help each other and this is awesome. :)

GOOD! DON'T GIVE UP, NEVER GIVE UP!

17. day (10)7 early checking
    @Kratos_GOW My first promotion in the ex-rank.
    Today I am proud about my willpower. Yesterday I had a dinner with friends and despite the peer's pressure I decided first that I would have a glass of wine with the steak and so I did, then I went sleeping later than usual, but at 7 am my body was like "hey bro, what you are doing? I want to go to the gym, I don't give a **** about what you did, we must go"
    So I went and I trained like hell. And I was doing Pylometric. 10 squats with the bar(100kg) and then 3 jumps in a row over two boxes(around 1 m). At the third repetition I failed and I smashed again the second set of boxes, I was bleeding and I've just had a hit. What to do? I was already training from 2 hours, Just one set remaining and then just another 30 minutes before going. I could have called a day. The trained suggested it, "you know you've done much, you could go now"
    But I didn't. I get up immediatly. I cleaned the box. I covered the blood. And then I repeated the jumps and I did the last repetition too. And then I finished all the training. Because I said it. So I did it.
    So if you don't feel like that my friends. Do it anyway. In everything. Work, love, train, academics.
    DO IT.

18. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Keep going. Don't give up. I appreciate your candor and resilience.

19. That's awesome, fg4795! I remembered that phrase "JUST DO IT!". :)

Anyway, it's my day 3 guys, I'm really fighting this time and don't want to lose, I am avoiding all my past mistakes, so I'm everything well this time, I'm STUDYING when i need to do it, to no became stressed in the end of the day (because I know i won't pass my exam that way) and after have a bad sleep and create a SUPER BAD CYCLE OF STRESS AND INSOMNIA! I'm doing Exercises, it is helping a lot! I'm avoiding things like nudism, social media, movies, series and music too (some albums or singles have erotic pics). And I'm being responsible for myself and my life! I'll stop with the "big-confidence" of thinking that I'll not relapse so i can do this and this and ... Relapsed, I'll not do it and I have sure that if I stimulate myself now it can be my ruin and all my efforts will be throw to trash so, no, no for all mature content and P-Subs in the internet.

I was in a party yesterday, instead of ignore the present moment using the smartphone or enjoy the party and NOT ignore the present moment (and stop breaking my column). i chose the second, and I'm very proud of myself. Hope you all are fine and ... I'm truly back now. :)

20. All all

All all Fapstronaut

Day 0.
    Really struggling at the moment.