1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Reaching 1 year without M for the second time!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by phwrancesco, Dec 29, 2019.

1. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

Hello guys! Just wanted to share with you that i reached 1 full year without M for the second time!

My first streak ever was a 18 months one and was interrupted just a year ago.

Now my second streak reaches the 365 mark and i'm proud of that!

At this point, i started nofap nearly 3 years ago, on 20th april 2017, and my life is just thousands of times better!

I was 24, unemployed, living with my parents and had no sexual contact of any kind for the last 4 years.

Now i'm 27, turned my passion into my job and i live with my gf.

Guys, just belive the process and stay strong. Something better is waiting for you!

2. aniseprakash

aniseprakash Fapstronaut

Great bro... Keep rocking

phwrancesco likes this.
  3. china-kk

china-kk Fapstronaut

is M ok after reboot?

phwrancesco likes this.
  4. Great job, congratulations! It's very motivating to hear that NoFap changed your life 180*. I'm curious what is your passion that you've managed to turn into your job. Stay strong and thanks for the post.

phwrancesco likes this.
  5. After a SUCCESSFUL reboot, you just don't feel like doing it. When you think about it and how amazing it will be to do that after a 'reboot', it means you haven't rebooted fully.

phwrancesco likes this.
  6. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

than
    thanks!

aniseprakash likes this.
  7. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

I'm a music producer :)

Landypandy likes this.
  8. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

i've no interest in M'ing. It gives me nothing, just wastes my energy for free.

If i feel aroused, i just look for girls (i've been in a relationship for the last 2 years so thats not a problem now)

MustSaveDan and Landypandy like this.
  9. Landypandy

Landypandy Fapstronaut

Amazing to read, thanks for sharing :emoji_call_me:

aniseprakash likes this.
  10. nafszs

nafszs Fapstronaut

Congratulations on your success! Just want to ask a question:
    When you get the urges, what do you usually do to get rid of it? Any specific/unique ways that you use to fight the urge off?

aniseprakash likes this.
  11. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

you never get rid of them, its actually having urges couse back when i was single used to motivate me to find girls.

By the way, something that helps me when i have strong urges and no way to release them is exercise. You just release some tension and you'll feel better after.

12. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

you never get rid of them, its actually good having urges couse back when i was single used to motivate me to find girls.

By the way, something that helps me when i have strong urges and no way to release them is exercise. You just release some tension and you'll feel better after.

13. That’s awesome man! One thing I try to keep in mind as I continue my journey to quit PMO is that “currently, I am the future me’s old self, and it’s my responsibility to provide the best life for future me as possible,” if that makes any sense. I know current you is sure thanking past you for putting in the work RN! Currently on day 17 of my recovery.

onwardandupward and phwrancesco like this.
  14. Well done, good sir. Thanks for sharing your story. Inspiring. I hope to post a similar story in one year's time. Here's to the beginning...

MustSaveDan and phwrancesco like this.
  15. Powerous

Powerous Fapstronaut