1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Inner Explosion!

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Hotscone!, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Hotscone!

Hotscone! Fapstronaut

Yo nofappers

Do you guys have these senses/feelings about an inner bomb in your down areas?
    - like an orgasm is built up and just waiting to come out?
    - like I have this every day.. when the feeling is coming I immediately squeeze some leg muscles to distract the feeling/ move focus!?

Some folks says it’s “retrograde”.
    Like I have to adjust my penis when walking.. sometimes I even have to stop walking..

Some tips?

learning likes this.
  2. MikeyRamirez

MikeyRamirez Fapstronaut

I pee. And it works.

Hotscone! likes this.
  3. BraveBear

BraveBear Fapstronaut

If you want your body to stop being full of the desire for sexual release, you have to stop stoking that internal flame. You can go absolutely hardcore like hindu monks, they call NoFap "brahmacharya"..but it's a mental as well as a physical game.

Check it out:
    http://www.dlshq.org/download/brahmacharya.pdf
    Read the section at the bottom called "sex sublimation". It's intense.

4. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

BraveBear likes this.
  5. Thanks pal. That's a great link you put up.

BraveBear likes this.
  6. BraveBear

BraveBear Fapstronaut

Yeah, honestly, the Hindu Fapstronauts are way ahead of us hahah. They've got some very ancient wisdom that I think has somehow been lost, obscured, or never materialized in Judeo-Christian monastic culture.

I honestly feel bad when I see my brothers doing NoFap like, brute force style while still looking at hotties on IG, eating junk food, still gaming and websurfing too much, being inactive. There are way to make this easier!

Mr.Conquerer likes this.