1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why does this forum think women are saints?????

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Kligor

Kligor Fapstronaut

For me no one,my opinion,your opinion. :)

2. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Idk dude.
    For a Greek man, you sure talk a lot of shit.

Where'd all the Aristotle genes go?

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. i dont consider myself greek. i dont identify as a particular ethnic group rly.

4. Uh no, these are not “experiencing life”. You have to be living in a bubble and will be sorely disappointed if you think that’s what life is all about and what women do.

How about not using autism to insult people like they’re a freak?

5. u live in a buble if you think otherwise

6. Pretty sure you do mate, the majority of women prefer a stable and monogamous relationship, so what that do for us exactly? I have a partner, what am I missing out on that’s apparently so great you know that I don’t. lol

7. you are not good loking enough to swing from chad to chad.

but yeah, women do prefer a stable and monogamous relationship but still they still have crazy amounts of sex while in it. its not like couples dont fuck or anything like some dudes here think

8. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

The thing is no one ever said any of that. In the other thread you were told that some women prefer to have sex with someone only after getting to know them before and that sometimes even the ones who do have casual sex sometimes want to have something more serious.

Due to threat of std's, unwanted pregnancy, social pressure, just simply prefering more serious relationships... The amount of possible reasons is vast.

9. Okay, well, you’re actually wrong but sure. That doesn’t even make sense, unless you’re extremely superficial and have no morals we don’t just sleep around and have threesomes... That kind of thing doesn’t produce a fulfilling or good life, we want actual relationships and don’t require massive amounts of sex for it either.

What you’re describing is more like sex addiction, we have a natural sex drive and certainly don’t want to shag every guy we see or all the time.. Yes some women are more horny than others but those rules still apply. You might want to get a grip on reality because that’s not how we work, sleeping with more men has no bearing on our attractiveness as you laughably think.

10. only hookers and men who fuck them have stds, stds are very rare/

11. every girl i met was like that though.

well, ok then, i believe you. im still a virgin though so i know that no matter how high or low your sex drive is , im never the ne to decrease it.

12. Xexos

Xexos Fapstronaut

I didn't mean to insult autistic people, but Autism is just unattractive to most people that's all.

13. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

The thing with one night stands and casual sex is that you never really know what kind of person you're fucking. You can't know for sure what kind of people they've been fucking before or if they'd tell you if they had std. And it takes just one time of having sex with someone who has an std and all of a sudden you risk getting one yourself. It might not be really common, but the more you have sex with strangers, the more likely it becomes. While casual sex can be all good and safe and fun, you can't fuck around carelessly with any good looking person you come across and expect to stay out of the troubles's way.

14. nah this is what conservative sexless people say. sex is alwasy safe outside of brothels. stds are to punish men who defy their fate by fucking hookers

15. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

U know the men who fuck hookers also fuck other people and then the other people get infected and spread it further etc? Also where did the hookers originally get their std's if no one aside from hookers and people who fuck them have them? I'd like to see some data supporting your view.

Also wether std's are a real threat is besides the point. A lot of women still fear that they might get std's if they fuck around. That's a fact wether the fear is justified or not.

16. That is an insult to autistic people especially when equated to being unattractive... Why not just don’t use it at all or insult him in the first place?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2019
  17. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

Then how do women know wether the guy they just met has fucked hookers or not?

18. they dont but these guys are incels so women dont care anwyay

19. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

Seems like another overgeneralization but I don't have the energy to debunk it sl whatever.

20. Xexos

Xexos Fapstronaut

How is that an insult? I'm short and when someone says that women aren't attracted to short guys i don't feel insulted because they're just stating a fact they don't mean to insult me.