1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why does this forum think women are saints?????

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Xexos

Xexos Fapstronaut

It's also funny how you ignored being deformed or short or bald and just got triggered at autistic as if those other things aren't also associated with people, but i guess you're okay with facts as long as they don't trigger you.

2. It’s not funny because I didn’t ignore it, you’re just being judgmental and rude. When I said how about don’t insult him that was also part of it, because you know, those were insulting? The takeaway here is just don’t be insulting.

3. i_have_pizza

i_have_pizza Fapstronaut

I guess short, autistic people has twice more problems in this case.

4. Xexos

Xexos Fapstronaut

Haha, this is just getting funny now. HOW am i insulting? Look, we all possess unattractive features whether we're men or women. We might be short, bald, have acne, big nose, fat, etc, if i say that those features are unattractive i don't mean to insult you or me as a person, okay? I didn't mean or imply that autistic people are any less human than us, just that this feature of theirs is unattractive, like we all also have other unattractive features, but we're not lesser humans.

Got it?

5. i_have_pizza

i_have_pizza Fapstronaut

You forgot small penis

6. Xexos

Xexos Fapstronaut

I didn't include it since he didn't even make it to the stage where he shows his penis to a woman yet.

7. Dude... those are not the same things. Making fun of autism is way worse than acknowledging that being bald or short might make you less attractive to someone.

If you can't see the difference, idk what to tell you, but it's not the same. As someone who has an autistic nephew, I also do not find making fun of autism to be funny at all. Please just take that one out of your bag of insults. There are plenty of other things you can say.

It's almost akin to making fun of someone for having a mental illness or down syndrome or something. That's just messed up. Obviously you can do whatever you want, but if you care about not hurting people who are already bullied like crazy and have a lot of hurdles to overcome in life, you should consider not thinking of "autistic" as an insult.

And by the way, I would also say the same about someone being deformed. Short people and bald people do not have even close to as many hurdles to overcome in like than autistic people, or people with deformities. And autism is still widely misunderstood by so many people, and very very often used as an insult. It's kind of how we used to say "that's retarded" or "that's gay." But now most people recognize that those aren't very nice to use people's sexual orientation or disability as an insult. But the difference is, people still use autistic as an insult all the time. So yeah, it's a bit triggering to people who are autistic or have an autistic loved one.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Doesn’t matter what it is. You lack consideration for others and use the excuse it’s not an insult, yet go on to presume he’s ugly because you think he has one of those things which is disrespectful. Therefore it is insulting, do you understand? This isn’t even just about autism anymore and etiquette, hasn’t anyone ever taught you to be more considerate of others?

9. I was like "What the hell?" And then I saw who is the author, and was like - Oh, yeah.. Yeah :D

10. Xexos

Xexos Fapstronaut

I'm sure it's gonna go for 3 more pages or something if i don't end it now and at the end they still won't be convinced.

11. It’s not hard to understand respect or what an insult actually entails, but I can’t deal with that rubbish as well as childish behaviour.

[​IMG]

12. i_have_pizza

i_have_pizza Fapstronaut

U are trying to end it with wrong words, that's the problem

13. I mean, I guess somebody has fucked up mindset about things in life. Princess is a princess, but not every female. I like to treat people accordingly to shit they do to me. Of course, such things as opening doors for women is normal, and you know basic manners - yes, but it's not like you have to kiss female legs or fucking let yourself be treated like a dog. It's wrong, dude! People should be treated according to shit they do to you and (AND) with manners of course. If she respects me - I respect her. If she's disrespectful - I just control situation as good as I can without harming someone or saying useless crap. Simple.

14. Be convinced of what? That making fun of autistic people is funny? No, I won't be convinced of that.

My post was very reasonable, and I gave you some things to consider, if you care to see things from someone else's perspective and if you don't want to be hurtful to others. And you respond by saying "you're a woman, so you're dumb and I'm not gonna listen to you." That's so unbelievably childish.

15. i_have_pizza

i_have_pizza Fapstronaut

First nice thought from someone, finally

Enulv likes this.
  16. Thanks for the tag, but this guy isn't worth anyone's time to argue with.

CTRL + DEL and Deleted Account like this.
  17. Xexos

Xexos Fapstronaut

Why are you tense? You take everything way too seriously and you analyze every word and action of people and then get triggered about it. I didn't say that women are dumb since i have a mother an two sisters and i don't think they're dumb, but just that women logic can sometimes be funny and weird because they're emotional. If you say something like "men sometimes act very kid-like", i won't get triggered about it and post a wall of text calling you sexist or racist, it's nothing to make a fuss about.

Also to finish this autism thing, autism is unattractive, but it doesn't mean it's bad, also autistic people can be attractive since they can be handsome/pretty, funny, intelligent, loyal, etc, and i wouldn't mind at all dating an autistic girl since it's not a deal breaker to any decent person.

18. i_have_pizza

i_have_pizza Fapstronaut

In which way then autists unattractive? I didn't got your logic.

19. Give me a freaking break. Those are not equivalent at all. What would be equivalent would be me quoting your entire post and saying "I just can't deal with how childish men are. Do you want a diaper for your nappy, dear?"

You dismissed my entire comment, probably without even reading it, because you think women are illogical. If I was a man, you would not have done that. It's quite simple, and quite obviously sexist.

Okay. I'm just saying to consider not using that word as an insult in that way, because it's really hurtful to a lot of people. In the same way that most people no longer say "that's so gay" or "that's retarded" when they mean "that's so dumb." Because gay and retarded are not synonyms for dumb, and that's hurtful to people who are gay or developmentally challenged.

I'm not getting "triggered." I'm just calmly explaining to you how those words can effect certain people differently than you may expect, and maybe you shouldn't say them.

You act like whenever I say something in disagreement, I'm yelling and screaming like an emotional lunatic. I'm not. I'm calmly explaining something to you, using reason and logic. You know, those things you think women suck at.

20. Xexos

Xexos Fapstronaut

I'd like to see you or those 2 women in this thread trying dating this guy since you act like it's no big deal at all. Of course it varies depending on the spectrum, but you can't act like it's just like having OCD or social anxiety.