1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why does this forum think women are saints?????

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Nobody said it's no big deal. My nephew is autistic. I know what people with autism can be like, and there are some very difficult moments to deal with. I never said there weren't. I simply suggested you consider, in the future, not using that as an insult when it's already used very widely in a hurtful way to those with autism. If you don't want to consider not using that word as an insult, that's fine. I was merely trying to show you a new perspective that you didn't seem to be considering. It's up to you if you want to ignore it or not.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Xexos

Xexos Fapstronaut

I really don't know how to deal with you. i didn't say "women logic is dumb and stupid and i can't deal with it at all", all i just said "i can't deal with women's logic", without even specifying why. It's like you're just desperate for any reason to get triggered.

I'm really trying to be respectful as much as i could, but to end this shitshow, autism is an abnormality and sometimes can be crippling to the point where someone needs a person to take care of them at all time like the video i posted in my previous post. I don't give a shit if your nephew is autistic or whatever, i already explained like ten times before that i have nothing against autistic people and that they're not any less human, but i'm just being honest and objective about autism in general. If you can't accept those facts, that's your problem, facts don't care about your feelings.

F3lstyz likes this.
  3. Except that’s not how the majority of people with autism are like, some don’t even realise their partner or friend even has it. That’s what therapists consider the severe “low functioning” stereotype, which always gets brought up for autism in general. Which is why it’s called a spectrum like you said, but not one single person said it wasn’t a big deal... because that’s not what was being discussed.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2019
    Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Dude, just stop. You obviously meant that as a sexist remark, to be rude. I'm not stupid. Anyone reading that knows exactly why you said it and what it meant. Stop acting like you didn't mean it to be sexist. There's no other way for it to be meant. You don't need to "specify why." We all understand what it meant.

I'm honestly not even that upset about the remark. I'm more annoyed by you pretending it wasn't meant to be sexist or rude, when it so clearly was. That's just annoying and a blatant lie. Just be honest.

Again, nobody ever said that those facts aren't true. I can accept them, and I have. All I said was what I already said, but apparently you don't seem to care, so whatever. That's your choice. I thought maybe you would think "oh, I didn't realize how offensive that is to people with autism. Maybe I shouldn't say that in the future." But if that's not your response, then whatever. I said what I wanted to say, and there's no need to keep going back and forth about it.

5. Xexos

Xexos Fapstronaut

good for them then.

6. Xexos

Xexos Fapstronaut

ok

7. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Oh man. I've been saying that since the beginning. I'm so glad to hear someone else say it.

8. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

Okay, but I feel like someone has to address the fact that this phrase has been memed so much that using it in a serious conversation is kinda cringe. :D

9. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Wouldn’t be a normal day on NF without some thread stereotyping people.

Dude, no one is saying women are saints. There are bad women and misguided women, definitely. But the ultimate desire for several users here is lumping all women together to form some dishonest and blatantly false perception towards women, and such users cannot fathom the probability that there may exist women who are walking contradictions to those anecdotal conventions.

Just chill. Sheesh.

10. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Really depends. Some behaviors associated with autism is unattractive to most especially if they’re not familiar with autism, but there are people on the autism spectrum that do well in relationships.

11. Y'all don't bother. That guy lives in his incel/redpill cult world and is so deeply brainwashed he won't hear reason.

12. Why are there always these damn threads about women? "Women are all these, women are all that". I swear, a week can't pass without one of these appearing somewhere on here.

13. And then once every couple years, a woman gets fed up and posts something about how misogynistic this place is, and a bunch of people jump down her throat and say "what are you talking about?? You're delusional! You're just looking for things to be triggered about! I've never seen a misogynistic thread on here!"

14. i_have_pizza

i_have_pizza Fapstronaut

I like, how you all pretend to be right and that only you speak truth. But you know. Only me here is right and speak truth. Women are ok.

GigglingTrout likes this.
  15. Speak about yourself! :rolleyes: Or you would keep being so gravely wrong.