1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fantasizing and flirting in marriage

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by megaman85, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Probably the most true and enlightening post I've read in a while! But we, as men; seldom realise this and get locked into our fantasy worlds.

rut66 and geheim like this.
  2. Mattybnewme

Mattybnewme Fapstronaut

Proud of you dude. My ex taught me this, most of the time if a woman is staring at you, shes trying to get an ego boost or shes trying to make some other dude jealous haha. Or both!

3. naughtynick

naughtynick Fapstronaut

It's pretty simple really. We all like to be liked and we love to be desired. It's human nature. We all also love variety. A change is as good as a holiday. I really don't see anything other than normal human actions/emotions. We all flirt and we all love being flirted with. Anyone who tells you different is full of it.

However, I must be wired differently than most. I've lived on the other side of the planet from my wife, before we were married, surrounded by drunk, horny girls who LITERALLY beg you to take them back to your place and fuck them. But I never did.

No matter how drunk/stoned/horny/lonely I am I have never ever cheated on anyone I've been in a relationship with. And believe me when I say I've had ample opportunity to do it.

There's nothing wrong with desiring someone else or being desired by someone else. What matters is the action you take.

stegiss and megaman85 like this.
  4. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

Any news ? Did you tell your wife ?

5. Moon Shard

Moon Shard Fapstronaut

Shut that shit down QUICK. Tell Ashley that you’re not interested if needed.

Joe1023 likes this.