1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

new one

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Star_king, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Star_king

Star_king Fapstronaut

i am 27 and i have morning wood, i have arousals and i have erection but not 100%.i am not clear. i am suffering E.D or not???????
    please help me to clear it out
    Thanks in advance........:)

xjosamx likes this.
  2. Rohan19891989

Rohan19891989 Fapstronaut

No man .You don't have ED or anything .It's just P made your mind desensitized to reality.Try nofap for 90 days and if you get any withdrawal symptoms than prepare for flatline and after that road to actual recovery.Prepare for the happy life and the worst withdrawal symptoms.

Star_king and xjosamx like this.
  3. Star_king

Star_king Fapstronaut

Thnx Bro,
    i am already in flat line zone from day 2. But recent i got morning wood. and i would continue my no Pm after 90 days. and i need to know what kind of withdrawal symptom.
    and happy new year in advance......

4. Rohan19891989

Rohan19891989 Fapstronaut

Bro,
    Withdrawal symptoms were worst for me ,I was in flatline more than 200 days and got multiple flatline,That time i comes out from flatline for 1-2 days and after that long flatline for 20-25 days.
    My withdrawal symptoms were heavy headache,mood swing ,suicidal thought ,pain in heart/panic attack.zero concentration, brain fog., Anxiety ,irritability,with zero libido. I experience all of these symptoms in a single days and some times it exist more than 5 days, but generally i have experience 3 or 4 all same times.
    Still dealing with mood swing and flatline for 1-2 days but not that strong as previous.
    And in the reboot process i got multiple wet dream so don't bother about the wet dream just don't go back to P and try not to fantasized more.I know it's tough but as you will go forward .It will automatically reduce.

My advice is you to just for time being cut from all digital account like youtube,Insta,facebook and avoid movies also if possible.

5. Star_king

Star_king Fapstronaut

thnx bro for ur help
    i really need that one and happy new year