1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Wife keeps making me wear condoms??!

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Deleted Account, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Been with my wife 10 years, we've had only great unprotected sex in that time, but in the last few months she seems to prefer we wearing condoms during sex (unless she's really in the mood).

I think sex on NoFap is a lot more messy, since you're saving all the semen you'd normally fap away for sex, and she says she doesn't like the mess/cleanup afterwards, and having to jump in the bath, etc.

I do feel bad though, cause a couple of times I have stealthed and it's caused a few arguments between us. Me being selfish again! I think that condoms can ruin intimacy during sex, but I shouldn't really complain as we still have plenty!
    I should respect her wishes and keep the condom on, and not take it off during sex.

Any other couples in similar situation?
    Would women be up for more sex if it wasn't so messy for them?

+TenPercent likes this.
  2. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

Have sex in the shower sometimes?

EyesWideOpen and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Not done that in years, we used to have sex in bath lol.

It makes me depressed sometimes, we only ever do it in the bedroom. I get jealous, because I've never even had sex outdoors before, and she tells me stories of what she used to get upto as a teenager in the bushes and car parks!

+TenPercent likes this.
  4. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

I know what you mean. I remember making love outside in the woods when we were teenagers, I doubt we would do that now in our fifties. Getting older is a right pain.

Back to your original question. Could you negotiate a monthly treat where you don't use a condom? Perhaps run a hot scented bath with candles etc. so that the clean-up was part of your post-sex togetherness.

+TenPercent and Deleted Account like this.
  5. I feel gutted I'll never get to experience all that, I was a lonely teenager into drink & drugs :(
    My wife said maybe one day in the summer...I don't know if she would though.

Yes, I'm hoping she will go unprotected tonight, as we always make love as the clock strikes 12. Xx

+TenPercent likes this.
  6. Tannhauser

Tannhauser Fapstronaut

So, I've noticed that with NoFap not only is there a lot more fluid, but that I sometimes don't last as long (especially if it's been a while), and condoms definitely help with that. I wonder if that might be part of the issue.

I've never really minded condoms, though. I think I'm weird that way.

+TenPercent and Deleted Account like this.
  7. Yes! Definitely a lot more come.

I did used to like p0rn with condoms in then, something naughty about them! I used to watch stealth p0rn, etc and I think they LOOK good to watch, just don't feel that nice.

8. I never really thought of this as a "benefit" of wearing condoms, but I guess it is. (Still, I hope my gf doesn't get this idea in her head).

Almost all of my previous partners made me wear condoms, even after we had been tested, etc. I always found this very frustrating (especially when they'd tell me how they hadn't done that with other partners . . . ) but now I am seeing a silver lining in that - we could cuddle right after sex and not have any interruptions.

I always feel so bad when my gf has to run off after sex, trying to get to the bathroom without spilling. :oops:

I do have one alternative method for cleaning up that mess but I'm not sure if I have the gumption to suggest it to my girlfriend, yet, but if she started making me wear condoms, I might be more motivated.

I hope that you find a balance with your wife and that you both have a great time ringing in the New Year! ;)