1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[60-CHALLENGE] THE SIXTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Nov 7, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Gaia01

Gaia01 Fapstronaut

Day 9/60 complete.

Napav likes this.
  2. Made it to 2 days. Does anyone want to share some of their strategies with me? My past best streaks are about 30 to 40 days and I need some help.

Napav likes this.
  3. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Day 54/60 checking in,

Napav likes this.
  4. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Day 47 of 60 complete!

Napav likes this.
  5. Napav

Napav Fapstronaut

Day 6 was good. I was feeling very much strange yesterday. I wanted to talk with a girl, very badly(I don't know why). I was feeling very bad, then while commute I had chances of sexual fantasies. Thank God, I was able to win!!!
    Thanks to this beautiful wonderful article : Its All Dopamine

discovery and Gaia01 like this.
  6. I just relapsed. I guess this challenge is going to be harder than I thought.

7. Gaia01

Gaia01 Fapstronaut

Day 10/60 complete.

Napav likes this.
  8. Gaia01

Gaia01 Fapstronaut

Thanks for the link, was useful

Napav likes this.
  9. Can I still join this challenge and will my 3 days I already have count

10. Napav

Napav Fapstronaut

I think you should join and just give the highlights of past 3 days..
    If the admin says No, your count week start from 0. Even that should fine with you. Because after 60 days, you won't have planned for any relapse, right.
    We are doing this to make ourselves believe that we can live happily without this addiction.
    Welcome and All the best

11. Thanks for the help I'll write the highlights of past days but I don't mind starting from 0 if I have to

Napav likes this.
  12. Day 1-4 were not that difficult I didn't have too many urges.But that is probably just calm before the storm.
    Today is my fifth day still no strong urges.Have some sleep problems but I got use to them by this point.
    Also question to admin is it ok to start from day 4 or do I have to count from 0

13. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Day 48 of 60 complete!

14. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Great article. Thanks for sharing. But I'm not gonna give up music lol

Napav likes this.
  15. Gaia01

Gaia01 Fapstronaut

Relapsed after having wet dreams, back to day 0/60

16. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Day 56/60 checking in

17. lceres6

lceres6 Fapstronaut

18. Relapsed yesterday day 0
    Day 1

19. Maxym

Maxym Fapstronaut

PMO'd again today and I'm not even feeling bad about it. Because I didn't get back to day 0, I'm just one step closer to forgetting about this addiction forever. Today I made a decision to stop counting days, participating in challenges and making goals of reaching particular numbers of PMO-free days, because I've found that these things are counterproductive for my reboot. I don't encourage anyone to do the same thing, because I'm sure that it works for some people(counting days, participating in challenges and making goals). But anyways, I wish the best of luck to all Fapstronauts, I hope you'll make 2020 your best year ever and I hope you will be able to gain full control over this addiction as soon as possible.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
    Vendidad likes this.